+22897915755

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+22897915755

Post by ScamNumbers »

Emails: faithborbor02@gmail.com & halifaxbkofscotland@accountant.com
Tel. Nos.: +22897915755, +447967196954 & +447743285497
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

My beloved,

How are you today with your family, I believe that you're okay. As for me, I am fine here with all hopes to meet you, to immediately after the transfer of money my late father, in the position for a better life face to face

Dear Thank you for your reply to my mail, please contact the bank today for a confirmation and possible transfer to bless and reward you for every effort to make you have to call me from this dreadful prison orphanage, where I live today God look are as a result of the untimely death of my parents (her gentle soul rest in peace) My dear contact the bank immediately,

Please I'm waiting for your call tomorrow from 1 to 3 PM GMT in your country time may not be the same time here in Lome Togo orphanage where I am at the moment live his with this number (22897915755), I thank God for the life of Rev wisdom Sunday rev.fr. the Church in this orphanage where to receive and send e-mails to you I are,

He is like a father to us here as to support his church united nation here
in Togo in the care of orphans.

If you tell me, call the Rev Father, that you speak to me, so that he call for me from the females hostel to discuss with you what I want to talk through doing here.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money
was deposited by my late father is as follows,

Halifax Bank of Scotland NAME OF TRANSFER officer is MR. JOHNSON
BROWN . Phone +44 7 967196954 FAX +447743285497

I have this Bank informed of my intention to achieve deposit my late father, of which my name appears as the next of kin, I would send them through you mail that you to contact them so that everything you need to do is to to send via e-mail immediately.

The only thing the bank told me that for a foreign partner who will give me to look in the transfer assist here in Togo because of my orphan status as an orphan I must claim the money directly, but through an appointed representative as the law of this country,

Based on this information, as I told you before, I will like you to send an email to the transfer department today the bank with this e-mail address, and (halifaxbkofscotland@accountant.com)

Attention. Mr. Johnson Brown, the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you help me my $ 6.750M dollars deposited by my late father of which I want to transfer the next of kin.

The account details are as follows. Account name is Dr. Jonathan Borbor AMOUNT $ 6.750M (Hexagonal million seven hundred fifty thousand dollars). RELATED MISS. FAITH Borbor. ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB745008901546 / QB / 91 / A.

God bless you as you do this today, darling'm thinking about you
every day and night

Your beautiful,
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info