+221765883961

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221765883961

Post by ScamNumbers »

Email: favourlove1234@outlook.com
Tel. No.: +221765883961
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello Love,

Forgive me, a mistake, it's just that I have something important to discuss with you, please visit the website below if I; (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412 STM.)
Although we today not known, after going through your profile, I decided to contact you, including from the inspiration that I had of God, but I believe that you do not fail, and through you, to get help needed.

However, my wife's name in favor Deng, I am 24 years from Sudan, daughter of the late Mr. Francis Deng director of Sudan Peace Support Project (http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2007/sga1070. doc .htm)

After the funeral of my father, my uncle and my father conspired qualities sold a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. A faithful morning, I opened my father's suitcase and found the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money
in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. I fled to Senegal to seek asylum, for my safety because I was not coping with my uncle.

I contacted the bank where the money is deposited in their reply, they told me that the money only released to me when I present a trustee who will help me and help me to invest the money abroad, in combination with refugee law
Senegal, prevent a refugee from the treatment of all money.So Seeking an honest and reliable person who will help me and my passive trustee / partner, so I'm going to the bank for the transfer of money to submit his bank account abroad ,

Even though you might be wondering why I am so soon revealing to you, without you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are helping the real person to me. In fact I would like to put too much open to you if you can help me to get to your country
because my uncle have threaten to kill me. The amount is $ 3.75 ($ 3.75 million) .In also help me to place the money in a more profitable company in your country, I also want you to help me
so I conclude by recommending a nice University in your country my studies.

Here the number of reverend father is responsible for our refugee camp +221765883961 if you tell him that you want me to talk (to e-mail Church (revfather.david@yahoo.com)

Once I receive your interest in me to help, I'm going to make things into action immediately you officially by the appointment to the bench, in the light of the above, I'm an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to this transaction appreciate to be treated
Best regards. Please keep this for yourself, I beg you not to make it to disclose, until I come, because I fear for my poor uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Have a nice day.

favor DENG
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info