+447086108915

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+447086108915

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. Nos.: +221708572187 & +447086108915
Emails: drogbaprecious2@yahoo.com, rbsscot@mail2world.com & stevenhester84@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: precious drogba - drogbaprecious2@yahoo.com
Dearest.
In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the Bank advice me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment,

I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.I will like you to call me through the phone number of the Rev.father in the camp so that we can talk.Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Drogba Precious and he will send for me in the camp. Here is the number (+221708572187)
I also spoke with the rev father today again about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information which i felt you might need to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as bellow:Please try to contact them with the whole 2 e-mail address in case if any failed.

Information about the deposit code are as Follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Bernard Drogba
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Next of kin: Precious Drogba
Amount 7.5 Million US Dollars
Account HZA458744752
Swift Code Number: 332547

Account and custormers care department Email..(rbsscot@mail2world.com)
Managing Director Operation wire transfer department Mr Steven Hester..(stevenhester84@yahoo.com)
Phone Number.. (+447086108915)

My Dearest contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have reply to your E-mail.i will be waiting for you With love & trust. Yours Miss Drogba Precious
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info