+22897102468

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+22897102468

Post by ScamNumbers »

From: Barr.Thomas Philips - barr.tphilips22.esq@hotmail.com
Tel. No.: +22897102468
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
I appreciate the response from you.

I contacted you in this matter based on the fact that you bear the same surname with my late client Dr Edwin B. Xxx, who worked with Shell Company. Since I had sought for his extended relatives without success (his immediate family died with him in a ghastly motor accident in 2009 here in Lome, Togo) and instead of this fund of U.S. $9.5 Million to be confiscated by the Finance Firm as I did mentioned in my proposal or being claimed by some unscrupulous person I deemed it fit to contact you with TRUST and CONFIDENCE.

Note: all I want from you is to stand as a next of kin and beneficiary to the unclaimed estate of my deceased client. I wish to notify you that the next of kinship as stated by the inheritance law, is not limited to relations or consanguinity of the deceased nor is it confided to the circuit of parental relationship.

Rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to will it to (beneficiary) either formally by write up or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, be him/ her business partner, relation, kinsmen, friends or well wisher. Therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client since the supposed next of kin also died along with him in the motor accident.

Meanwhile, you have to furnish me with your full details such as your FULL NAME, AGE, SEX, PROFESSION, ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBERS. I will proceed in submitting the same to the finance firm in presenting you as the sole next of kin to my late client for the subsequent release of the deposit to you in line with their routine process.

In pursuance of our collective objective, I will not fail to remind you that your maximum co-operation and sense of belonging are required as well to enhance a positive impact towards the conclusive end of this matter. After the fund is transferred to you I will come over to your country to receive 60% of the fund while the balance 40% will be yours.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Below is also a number you can reach me on.

Yours truly,
Thomas Philips Esq. LLB, LLM
D/L: +228-97102468
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info