+447011139313

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+447011139313

Post by ScamNumbers »

Other Emails: kentonhartwell5@aol.co.uk & standardbanks1@aol.co.uk
Tel. No.: +447011139313
My darling,
I'm so much happy to read from you again; thanks a lot for given me a hope,

Darling i want to inform you that before i contacted you i prayed very well and my spirit told me that you are kind and sincere, please i will like you to promise me that you will not disappoint me at the end of everything.
Please i have not tell anyone about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. I confide in you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.

Note: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the law of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me In this regards and 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be manage by you in any business of your choice.

Therefore i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account over there or in your country's bank account. The contact information of the bank are as follows;

STANDARD BANK PLC.
The name of the transfer manager is Mr. Kenton Hartwell.
Phone Number: +447011139313
Email addresses:
( kentonhartwell5@aol.co.uk) or
( standardbanks1@aol.co.uk )
Name of Depositor: Late Dr Ousman bello
Name of Next of Kin: Ms Grace Bello
Amount Deposited: US$ 5, 300,000.00
Date Deposited: 11th January, 2007
Account Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27883502-511/2007

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 (five Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly i am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before this orphanage home is just like a prison and i pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer, you will send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling papers to meet you over there, awaiting to hear from you soonest concerning the bank response.
Yours lovely
Grace.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447011139313

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447011139313 & +441214567840
Emails: oliviahalmma@hotmail.com & islamicbankiislamicbank@aol.co.uk
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

MY DEAREST,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447011139313
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every staff of the Bank, ....... Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below,send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email: islamicbankiislamicbank@aol.co.uk

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply, send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Love from Yours
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.