+14388003730

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14388003730

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +14388003730 & +14388002720
Email: drmarkwills@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Dear XXX

The Offer letter has been endorsed by me and you are to append your signature on it before i will contact the Canada Immigration Center department for the process of your work permit and visa,all required document for the approval of your visa and work permit will be provided by my family including your flight ticket to join us here in Canada.

You will be contacted very soon because i have forward your detail and the company file for the approval of your attorney that will help you regarding your visa processing there in your country because will don't want you to have any delay in your visa processing as soon as i received your attorney approval later i will forward it to you so that you will be able to start your visa processing and you will have to keep the company the company update so that will your visa and work permit got approved will can be able to book your flight ticket and forward it to you .And for your visa and work permit processing and you have to follow and comply with all the instruction they give you so that your visa and work permit can approved soonest

Thank you and hope you see you soon here in CANADA

Do not hesitate to contact me if need be.

Warm Regards
Dr Mark Wills
+14388003730
THE DR MARK WILLS FAMILY
ADDRESS: 3485 ,Snider 510 Avenue Rd
Montreal On M4V 2J6.
Email:drmarkwills@gmail.com
Tel:-+14388002720
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.