+22502027069

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+22502027069

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +22502027069
Hello dear XXX,

Thank you so much for your email, i thank God you finally replied my emails. it is not a matter of trust but real and believe.

Please we need you to provide an account where this fund we are going to invest will be transfer and you will stand as my late father business partner during this transfer and after the transfer we can arrange my coming to your county for the purchase of the house and the investment to start immediately, we need this transaction very urgent because of the situation here. If you know the kind of assistance you can render to your children, extend it to me.
Accommodate me as a member of your family.

So if you are ready for that, let me know little more about you, then you promise me that you will do everything to help me get the funds secured and invest it in a good business and manage the investment for me because i want to continue my education once i come into your country.

I have never been to your country but i like to live in there because it's a peaceful nation and Christian country, these are one of the reasons while i chose your country as a place for this investment and live the rest of my life.

I have it in mind to invest in your company or whatever company you may like us to invest and also i am ready to use part of this money to help the motherless babies, but the first important thing there is for us to get to know ourselves a little, so i will like to know little more about you and i will tell you little more about myself in my next email.

Right now what important is for us to agreed on the percentage and you will also send me your full contact details and after which i will link you with the bank for them to contact you or your bank for the transferring of the fund which we are to used for the investment.

Furthermore. Also, i will like to inform you that we have promise to give you and your partners 20% of the total fund which will be transferred into your account in case if there is any expenses on your side, also set aside 10% for the motherless babies home and churches. In the investment profit should be 35% for you while the rest 65% will be for me.

I am waiting for your reply to enable me give you what the next step of the transaction. Please let me know if you agree for the percentage before we move further on the transaction. Be assured that this is the beginning of an everlasting relationship between us and you.

Before we proceed, I will like you to kindly please furnish me with this information's below so that I can prepare an application letter for the releasing of the fund from the Bank and you will be standing as my late fathers business partner in the application letter hence you know that I am still a little girl and if I don't provide my late fathers business partner, the Bank can not release the fund to me that is why I need your assistance.

Your Full Name:
Your Age:
Your Address:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Fax:
Your Occupation:

Once I get your response with the requested information's, I will then draft out the application letter I will send to you with the contact of the Bank where the fund is deposited,and I must assure you that this money is genuinely acquired from my later father Dr.Hessou Jason and also I have to assure you that there is absolutely, no fear to entertain because all the necessary prove documents will be ready from my later father´s lawyer ,only if you can assure me of your credibility and willingness to help us out.

We remain sincerely yours,

Thank you so much and God bless you.

My sincere regards,

Miss Grace Jason
Avenue 14 Rue 5
Abobo Zoom Road
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Tel +22502027069
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info