+221762829825

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221762829825

Post by ScamNumbers »

Other Email: rev.1chris@yahoo.com
Tel. No.: +221762829825
My Dearest,

How are you today?hope fine?.

You might think that I have forgotten you,Though its indeed quite a long time.On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of months now. It takes fate,courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that,the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being.Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in United Kingdom with my new husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $150,000.00 USD ( One HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort toworse helping me dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please,contact,Reverend Chris Weta,in senegal I left the draft with him.his contact information are as follows.

Name: Rev Chris Weta.
E-mail : rev.1chris@yahoo.com
Telephone number : +221 762829825.

YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO HIM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS LISTED:
1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO:
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:

He will advise you further about the shipment of the chequce to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone immediately, your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. please it will be nice for you to call him on his above telephone number today and also send him an mail.

Do not fail to contact Rev chris soon as you receive my mail,it is necessary/important and please accept this offer with your whole heart as I will continue to communicate with you.Now I am very busy trying to invest my money in United Kingdom and would be visiting you soon by next year/January time.2016

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs linda Larry am now married.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +221762829825

Post by ScamNumbers »

Other Email: westunionmotransfer@hotmail.com
Tel. No.: +221762829825
My Son In the lord,

Greetings in the Precious name of our Lord and Savior,Jesus Christ! I am absolutely written you today pertaining the previours bank draft check of kept on your name by your partner For some yrs ago

As aPastor, I have been severally question by the church congregation and the church elders concerning the delay of sending you the check that was kept on my care on your behalf.

After much advices from the church elders, It is a great pleasure to inform you that I have successfully handed over the check to a registered company here in Senegal named Western union money transfer

Because Western union money transfer is a registered finance company in senegal that always deal with Postal Services and money transfer services.

So therefore, I'll personally advice you to quickly established contact to the western union money transfer to (Post/Remitte) the check into your address , or, You can also authorized the manager to transferred the payment into your dirrect bank account number details.

The above prescribe option depend on your suitable idea of receiving the check to your care.

So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............MOBILE PHONE:........................
....YOUR AGE......

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.

Name............MR.Jerry kenth
Address----Km 3,5 Boulevard du Centenaire BP 313 Dakar
Email------ westunionmotransfer@hotmail.com
WESTERN UNION AGENT........OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/987
Fax: .....................00221 762829825

Feel free to email them now or call to director on telphone in case of any clarifications. Hope to heared from you soon, God bless you and your family.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev Father Chris Weta
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info