+221778718119

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221778718119

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221778718119
My only beloved I wish you the best,

How are you doing over there today together with your health which is very important to me,and hoping that you are alright.all my feeling, dreaming and thinking have been in you as if I am here with you but my mind tells me that soonest I will finally be and leave with you over there in your country for all the rest of my life and I really want you to try all your possible best in other to help me out soonest so that I can regain my freedom once again and then join you over there in your country which is my heart desire because I am really suffering so much here ok

I want you to understand more about my situation here in the refugee camp, I am e-mailing you from the office of the Rev . Father who is pasturing at the church in the refugee camp, I have explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee camp, meanwhile life is just not easy since I don' t have any body here to take care of me.

Please i need your help because here in the camp no good food to eat, no good water to drink and no cloth and Life is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon and i take you as my father brother and uncle because now,I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now is Rev. Jude Mathew who is the pastor of (Christ De Saviour Mission) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.

Here is the Rev. Telephone number which is: ( +221 778718119 ) when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $3.7 Million U.S Dollars (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).If you accept my offer 20% (percent) write me immediately so that I send you the contact information of the bank contact. But if you don't accept the 20% you tell me you own mind.I will send other information's, I would like to hear from you to know how we can continue.So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Note: I wanted to escape to Asia, Europe or American country but unfortunately I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents when I was absconding from my country on public transport, that's why i decided to hide myself herein the refugee camp until i get a reliable, sincere and honest person who will help me, I promise you sincerity and honesty over this transaction and our relationship and will always love you forever. I expect your honest and earliest reply.
Take good care of yourself and have a good day.
Yours sincerely, Sandra
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info