+13474606704

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13474606704

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-To: mrkennethrice2@gmail.com
Tel. Nos.: +13474606704 & +22994985838
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
WELCOME TO THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT ACTION OF DELIVERING SERVICE
From Diplomat MR. KENNETH RICE
Diplomatic Agent DHL Courier
Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.

Atten: dear package owner

I am Diplomat MR. KENNETH RICE a courier diplomatic argent from DHL Courier Company Cotonou Republic of Benin. I have an ATM registered in your name and due in your favor to be delivered to you. I am currently at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, This delivery has taken me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 2 days. The way USA airport security inspects Package shipped out of French Country is very bad am having a little problem here with John F. Kennedy International Airport The custom security officials, intercepting the package with regards to the CLEARANCE PAPER CERTIFICATE which is delaying my coming to your address to make the delivery to your doorstep. They persisted I must provide the Clearance Paper Certificate before I will be allow to leave this airport, in order to enable me complete this delivery as soon as possible and hand over your package to you and get back to my country because my family is very worried even my kids is missing me a lot.

Briefly I presented all my company immunity to the custom security officials here, but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr. Sunni Alex the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits in Benin and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate while he did not detailed the reasonable answer than its illegal to enter the country with the Unknown package without a airport clearance documentation because it shows that the package is either being smuggled into the country or the source of the package is questionable. Otherwise they will inspect the package since is sending from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when I arrived John F. Kennedy International Airport, and my only means to communicate with you orally, is through phone but I could not due to the pressure they are giving me and I was told not to keep away from this package till it handed it over to you as the due owner.

At the moment I have negotiated with the USA Customs Authority to allow me in with the package but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the package to get the clearance and I try to call you on phone yesterday my dear and your phone number was not connecting, I have also contacted USA EMBASSY to BENIN and through the help of a customs officer, they said that it will cost sum of $180,and the Clearance Paper certificate will obtain from the Originated country where the package came from thus you have to send the fee directly to them via money gram transfer in the name and information listed bellows

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE NEEDED FEE WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S Custom via money gram or western union:

Receivers Name: PETER UCHE
City: Cotonou
Question: A
Answer: B
Amount: $180

Call Dr Robert clement (Director) General, +22994985838,Upon the receipt of the payment information, the Certificate will be made out in your name by the Cotonou Republique Du Benin Authority, scanned and send immediately via email (mrkennethrice2@gmail.com) to me so that I will be allowed to complete the delivery of your package to you today.

Please don't delay because I don't have enough time to be delay. Send across the $180 to our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES of the package as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a.p. I'm waiting for your urgent response along with your payment information to complete this delivery.

Best Regards And Remain Blessed.
From Diplomat MR. KENNETH RICE
Email(mrkennethrice2@gmail.com)
Diplomatic Agent DHL Courier Company Benin
My phone number +1 (347) 4606704
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +13474606704

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +13474606704
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Comment left by a visitor to the main site
Received an email from Kenneth Rice claiming to be at my airport with a package and he does not have a certificate required to delivery it to me. Claims to be a "Diplomat" sent by DHL. The cost of the document is $180.00........Package is from Benin Repuplic...Typical SCAM ...Gave (347) 4606704 as the number to call him when I pay the fee through Western Union.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info