+17055309916

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17055309916

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919873217734 & +17055309916
Emails: drphilippefrancis.farms@gmail.com, canada_high.commission@writeme.com & sir.nathanieldominic@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: DR. PHILIPPE FRANCIS - drphilippefrancis.farms@gmail.com
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT OF THIS MAIL AND MAKE SURE THE APPOINTMENT LETTER IS ORDERLY SIGNED AND SEND ME A SCAN COPY BEFORE CONTACTING THE VISA PROCESSING OFFICER WITH A SIGNED COPY AS WELL. I HAVE CALLED AND SENT HIM A LETTER OF NON OBJECTION (NOC) FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING OF YOUR WORK PERMIT VISA.

I have gone through your application script/resume and the credentials you submitted, you have being emerged as one of my best employees who has successfully passed employment procedures.

Your eligibility to work for me has been confirmed. So you are expected to get all your traveling documents ready through the assistant of immigration officer who works with Canadian High Commission in India (BARR. NATHANIEL DOMINIC), Because considering the documents you maybe required to present before the Canadian High Commission and the nature of interview that you might face in the Embassy, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to the denying you of the visa. I therefore decided to appoint someone who will stand on your behalf in the pursuance of your traveling documents and work permit visa in your country.

Note below
That the entire traveling documents and formalities required by you should be obtained from the Canadian High Commission in your Country, according to the Canadian Border Agency. Now you have to send the Appointment Letter to Barr. Nathaniel Dominic, after your duly signature and date through email for immediate visa registration approval/processing in Canadian High Commission in India, that will prove that you are my employee and all necessary help should be render to you. Kindly find the attached copy of your Appointment/Employment contract letter on this mail.

Your documents has been forwarded to Barr. Nathaniel Dominic, in Canadian High Commission in India for further processing of your visa. Your file will be open by the appointed visa zonal coordinator in the Canadian Embassy office in your country on your behalf as an authorized Diplomat as soon as you meet the Embassy demand by registering with them.

As it was stated in the appointment letter copy; (a) you are to take initial responsibility of your Work Permit Visa fees. (b) I will be responsible for your flight ticket to Canada after your Visa is approved (c) I will refund the Visa expenses to you immediately you arrived Canada with less than 24 hours. (d) I will not initially take responsibility of your Visa fees as I do not want to waste my money on applicant that is not actually prepared to travel abroad even after the Visa has been approved.

CONTACT PERSON IN INDIA:
Barr. Nathaniel Dominic
Members of the Canadian Immigration
Law Practitioner Association
(I L P A) INDIA
Phone: +919873217734
Email: canada_high.commission@writeme.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best/Regards
Dr. Philippe Francis
Tel: +1 (705) 530 9916 FREE
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +17055309916

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +17055309916
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Thanks for having interest on my posted employment advert , I am Dr. Philippe Francis, 65 years of age (Canadian Citizen), Christian by religion and I am happily married with beautiful wife and children. I am a business Philanthropist, at present am managing Dairy, Poultry and Cash Crop Farm estate here in (CANADA), so you are receiving this mail as a response to your interest to be part of my work force team, before you proceed I want you to take your valuable time to read below mail and respond accordingly if you are satisfied then send the necessary requirements.

I appreciate the details you shared with me and the CV and I must tell you that married or not married as an employer I am not denying any of my employee the opportunity of bringing their family, so if your application is considered for employment you will have to make sure that your family details is completely consider when you are applying for visa and that will enhance their legibility to accompany you to Canada immediately or later in future, please give proper information of yours and family members if you are married otherwise not necessary.

Understand that this employment is immediate and you can only proceed further from here if only you are willing to relocate now and resume work, I am not selecting candidates base on experience though experience is also very much important but there will be an orientation/training on arrival in Canada to enlighten you on how to go about your job position/duty, this is private job and not company, direct communication with the employer, family relationship between employer and employee is highly appreciated and welcome.

Am currently recruiting fresh and intellectually sound minded and agile working hands into my Dairy Poultry and cash crop Farm for further growth and development.

The following vacancies are available for immediate appointment: , Sales manager, marketing executive, Stock manager, Farm manager/supervisor, Accountant, Accounts Manager & Assistant, Office Assistant/Computer Operator, Financial Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Manager, Veterinary doctor, Botanists and Zoologists, Nutritionists, Lab technicians, Nurse, Nanny, Cook, Ware House Manager and Estate Manager.

After carefully reviewed your Resume/CV I would like to consider you for a position that will best suit your qualification and experience, for an immediate appointment, which will be conditioned on your performance therefore I advice you to fill up the attached form.

Employment Status: Full time with the following essentials:

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week
F) six weeks paid leave vacation in a year.
G) Termination of Appointment Contract (3 Months Period Notice to the employer)
H) Visa processing time duration (maximum of 15 official working days)

WORKING HOURS: You will be working from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. And weekends overtime (optional) from 9 am to 3 pm
SALARY RANGE: $3,500-$7,500 USD Monthly, (DEPENDING ON THE DEPARTMENT YOU WORK IN)-After tax
ALLOWANCE: $100- $150 USD Monthly official (DEPENDING ON THE DEPARTMENT YOU WORK IN)

REQUIREMENTS

A, Valid International Passport
B, Educational Certificates
C, Driver License or any form of Government ID card (Compulsory)
D, One recent Photograph Passport Size
E, Experience Certificates if any
F, Current country of Residence and the Address

EXPENDITURE BEFORE TRAVELING

You will be responsible for the payment of your employment WORK PERMIT VISA fees to the Canadian Embassy in your country as a proof of readiness to take this job and be part of the team to enable them secure an appointment for your visa stamping. This is the only cost you have to pay from your pocket which will be refunded back on your arrival in Canada to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit fees and my employee turn me down without reporting to Canada which caused me to lose my money with no refund. DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE INITIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR WORK PERMIT VISA PROCESSING FEES.

On your acceptance of the terms and condition attached to this employment kindly take print out of the attached file job application form fill it properly and send it back to me along with other required documents.

The information on that application form will enable me get proper details on what and how to put things in order and after that I will proceed further and to make employment contract letter for the pursuance of your traveling work permit visa and other supporting traveling documents. No job formal interview is required; my personal assistant will take you round the Residential Estate and Farm premises for orientation and to equip you on how to carry out your duty effectively. You can also reach me on the below contact number for further inquiry if necessary.

Thank youYours Sincerely

Dr. Philippe Francis
Members of Dairy Farmers of Ontario
6780 Campobello Road
Mississauga,Ontario
L5N 2L8.
Tel: +1 (705) 530 (9916)- 7-8
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info