+6531581036

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+6531581036

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +6531581036
Scam Type: Spammer
Dear Sir/Madam,I?m sure you have been contacted in this matter many timesbefore but our value proposition is much different. We show the client resultsbefore we ask for any further commitment.As a business owner you might be interested to gain profit byplacing your website among top in search engines.75% of users never scroll past the firstpage of search results.Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issueswith your website.-Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases-Unorganized social media accounts-Not compatible with all mobile devices-Many bad back links to your websiteI have selected your website and prepared a FREE websiteaudit report. This is for you, completely free at no charge which I mayshare with you upon request.If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feelfree to email me, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time tocall you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you this websiteaudit report.Please check our standard packages

listed as below: SERVICE PLANS Starter Basic

Standard Classic Premium KEYWORDS 10 15

20 30 40 TOTAL COST Quarterly Half-yearly

Yearly Quarterly Half-yearly Yearly Quarterly

Half-yearly Yearly Quarterly Half-yearly Yearly

Quarterly Half-yearly Yearly $550 $1,000

$1,800 $700 $1,250 $2,250 $850 $1,500

$2,700 $1,200 $2,000 $3,600 $1,400 $2,500

$4,500 I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!

Best Regards,
Robert Lee
Business Development Manager
PCL TechnologyContact
No:- +65 3158 1036

PS: I am not spamming. I havestudied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can help with yourbusiness promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can ignorethis email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +6531581036

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +6531581036
Scam Type: Spammer
Hi,

Hope you are fine.

It is clear that you are dedicated to providing a remarkable content that educates the audience Your Website and Facebook says it all!

As a business owner, the biggest challenge they face is to reach the target audience at the right place and at right time.

There are some surprising challenges which more than 60% of businesses not aware of.

65% of Business faces difficulty to connect with their online audience.
Website contains major errors like bad backlinks, Website not compatible with Mobile, Website loading speed is too high etc.
In 2016, only 30% of small businesses had a mobile-friendly websites.
80% of small B2B websites lacked a call-to-action.
Only 30% of SMEs uses Google my Business - Free Business Listing on Google

Are the same challenges being faced by your business as well?

I have done a detailed research of your website & prepared a website audit report. This is for you, completely free at no charge

In the report, I mentioned all the errors which need to be rectified in order to get Google page one

Rankings.

I hope you understand the importance of being there on Google top page. Isn’t it?

Please check our prices.

You can choose best suited package for you.

Enterprise Business Solutions
This package is best suited for SMEs looking to drive in targeted traffic in local market.
Starter Plans (10 Keywords) US $550.00.

Corporate Business Solutions
This package is suited for business branding and make your business to stand-out from competitors.
Plan A (15 Keywords) US $950.00

If we could show you how we can gain Google page1 rankings in a way that your website is more visible to target audience.

Would that make sense to connect this week?

I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!

Thanks & Regards

Mitchie Goh

Business Development Manager­

Contact No: +65 3158 1036

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again. Mod Note: This is a lie - the email address that received this email has no connection to any website, except for the fact that it appears in a few guestbook signatures. The spammer is just harvesting (or buying) email addresses.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.