+447509759863

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447509759863

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447509759863 & +447024016402
Email: martinez.sejas@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
Martinez Chambers
Trident chambers P.O.Box 146
Road TownTortola,
British Virgin Islands Uk

Dear XXX

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of this Transaction. Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister Martinez Sejas. A personal Attorney to Late Dr. Digger London, an Australian Citizen, expatriate engineer who worked with Total Oil Company here in UK for over thirty years.My Client died along with his family in a Car Accident which occurred on Saturday 27 November 2013, since then all my several inquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, has proved unsuccessful thus I decided to search with his name through the public records; to locate any member of his extended family hence I saw your name.

I know you may not be biologically related to him but since you both bear the same surname, I could fix it up.Before the catastrophe that claimed his life, He deposited $13.5Million,(Thirteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) with Airdrie Savings Bank here in UK , and the Bank has mandated me to present a member of his family (heir/inheritor) to make claim or the deposit will be confiscated and taken to the bureau of Bank as unclaimed fund. With regards to this, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the Fund would be released to you and the Fund we will shear 45% each and the remaining 10% I wish to give to the motherless babies homes in your Country.

All I require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You can contact me via Tel: +447509759863, Fax: +447024016402 or Email: martinez.sejas@outlook.com, for further clarification. Do get back to me as well even when you are not willing to collaborate with me so as to further my search for another partner.

(Barr.) Martinez Sejas
Senior Advocate
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +447509759863

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447509759863, +447024027046 & +447024016402
Email: thomasbello1765@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Rockhopper Exploration
Hiltop Park, Devizes Road,
Salisbury, SP3 4UF,
United Kingdom

JOB REF: RHUK/DRE-097-/2014

INTRODUCTION:

RockHopper Plc, a foremost Oil and Gas Company. In pursuant to the service contract wish to invite experienced, skilled and qualified expatriates/persons for our ongoing Project here in UK

RockHopper Exploration Plc with respect to the said project requires expatriates whose services will include. Geology, Geotechnical, Environmental, Operations, Medicals, various fields of Engineering , Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil engineers ,Medical/Health Personnel's, NDT Inspector, I.T/Hardware and Software, Accounts, English Teacher, Finance/Audits, Instrumentation, Project Management, Construction, Welding and Fabrication, QA/QC, Management and Administrative personnel's, Marine / Land / TZ / (2D, 3D, 4C,OBC),Client QC Reps,Party Chiefs,Senior Observer / Shift Leaders,Observers,Observer / Technicians,Snr Navigators / Navigators (Concept Systems preferred ),Navigation processors,Data processors /QC Geophysicist,Senior Source Engineers / Back deck supervisors,Source Engineers

CONTRACT LOCATION: LONDON UK
CONTRACT DURATION: 48 months (Liable for upward review depending on
your commitment and expertise)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: CONTRACT
JOB ROTATION: 28Days Work 28Days Pay Leave

EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS:
Excellent Salary, Overtime Bonus, Health/life Insurance, Relocation expenses, Educational assistance, Medical, Optical and Dental Care,Family/Single housing accommodation, Official vehicle depending on employee official status, access to some of the fines social and recreational centre's here in UK

Interested applicants are to send their detailed resume and other backup documents together with an application letter to our Recruiting Department (Specifying position of interest) resumes are to be sent via e-mail (thomasbello1765@gmail.com) attachment in MS Word format

Best Regards,
Engr. Thomas Bello
Recruiting Department
RockHopper Exploration Plc
Mobile: +447509759863
Phone: +07024027046
Fax: +447024016402
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.