+447787643748

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+447787643748

Post by Red Dragon »

Dr. Jeffrey Long
32 Granada Road
Denton, Manchester M34 2IJ,
Derby DBY DE1 3AT
England.

Description:

I am Dr. Jeffrey Long. Native of Scotland I work in Italy (Rome) for over Three months now, but my family is based in London, I will love to hire a caring male or female house keeper/manager directly who is willing to work in my house in London as a house keeper/Manager. I will like you to know that I have 2 daughters 10 and 8 years old, I can afford to be paying you ?3,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's every four weeks and up keeping money every week of ?200 Great British Pounds Sterling's and this is outside your ?3,500 Great British Pounds Sterling's, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of the house. Kindly get back to me if you are interested in this offer.

APPLICATION

Interested applicant can submit his/her CV via email: dr.jeffrey.long@outlook.com

NOTE: Do not apply if you do not have International Passport.

Employment Status: Full time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives
Job Location: United Kingdom

Best Regards,

Dr. Jeffrey Long.
Tel: 00447010025932/+447787643748

REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL ID: dr.jeffrey.long@outlook.com

Note: If you mistakenly receive this message in your spam or junk folder, this might be caused by a network or server problem. Thanks for your understanding.