+97450219330

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+97450219330

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +97450219330
Email: mohamedaljiilat41@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Dear Victim

i have contacted the contract awarding committee which they accepted to give you needed quantities to make a proforma invoice, make use of the below listed quantities to prepare your proforma invoice for submission as soon as possible.

Also for your company to qualify for the tender, you are required to submit the following bidding papers to the Project Procurement Division Awarding committee, but before that you have to send them to me first through email attachment, as to go through them and if all are okay. I will then print them out and submit to the Project Procurement Division Awarding committee on your behalf, while they will contact you directly and the proforma Invoice should bear the (PROJECT PROCUREMENT DIVISION MINISTRY OF ENDOWMENTS AND ISLAMIC AFFAIRS) as the end buyer not my name. As I said earlier, i am just acting as your local agent here and my duty is to make everything possible to see that the contract is awarded on your favor, as to have my own 2% commission.

Below are the required documents:
(1) PROFORMA INVOICE (FOB) with your company letter headed paper for the supply.
(2) A CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION of your company registered under the law of your country. (or any other company registration document that proves your company is registered.
(3) LETTER OF INTENT TO SUPPLY THE LISTED ITEMS.

The Total Order:
i) 12,500 UNITS OF DISPENSERS

USE THE BELOW DETAILS FOR THE PROFORMA INVOICE AS THE END BUYER/CONSIGNEE.
The Honorable Chairman
Project Procurement Division (Tender Board)
Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs
Al Funduq St, Doha, Qatar
P.O.Box 422

I wait soon to hear from you
Thanks,
Mohammed Al Jiililati
+97450219330
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.