+22968971780

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+22968971780

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: internationalimf@qip.ru
International Monetary Fund (IMF) Desk Of Mr. Christine Lagarde. Managing
Director International Monetary Fund (IMF)Address: Benin Sur Peeplo
vous Trouverez Tout/ Notre Top 10 pour Location Benin.
Tel +229_68971780
Email(internationalimf@qip.ru)

Attn Beneficiary.

The Transfer arrangement with WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM Department Benin of Republic did not progress due to western union and money gram Money Transfer cannot be able to send your payment because such large amount of money can not been to transferred by western union and money gram money transfer without firm requirement that is required by this department.

The western union and money gram method was not clear due to the (I.M.F & others Authorities) did not granted the large amount you were trying to get through western union and money gram, Because of the large amount I would like it to be transferred to your bank account in your country in the amounts of $5,000.00USD. in each transfer until you get the total funds of USD$7.8Million in your name, it is possible to wire the money into your account and to avoid difficulties with the Authorities.

Please let me know if you like the idea, Note that $55.00 is the only cost you will pay to have the first $5,000USD payment into your account, this $55.00. charges is for the Form and IMF Certificate we will use to deposit the money into your account. email me now and let me know if you will send this $55.00. Form and IMF fee to have the first $5,000USD into your account.I am very sure of what I said, and it is a promise. Send the needed fee $55.00. US Dollars VIA WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM with below information.

Receiver Name: Samuel ligan
Address: 12 embassy street
City: Cotonou
Zipcode: +229
Test Question Amount
Answer $55.00.
Amount============= $55.00.

Send it and get back to me with the payment info such as MTCN I gave you full guarantee that you will get your $5,000USD clear into your account within 24hours./ Try send this $55.00. fee and email me with the MTCN &
senders name.

Thank You.
Director International Monetary Fund(IMF)
Email(internationalimf@qip.ru)
Regards
Mr. Christine Lagarde.
FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) FINANCIAL MONITORY DEPARTMENT/UNIT.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968971780

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968971780
Email: dhl_CourierCompany@126.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhl_CourierCompany@126.com
Attention Please!!!:

I have registered your ATM CARD of (USD$4.8) with DHL Express Courier Company
with registration code of (3092) please Contact with your delivery information.
DHL OFFICE:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
AGE/SEX:
IDENTIFICATION CARD/DRIVER'S LICENSE:

Name of Dr Robert Godson,
E-mail: (dhl_CourierCompany@126.com)
Tel: +229-68 97 17 80

We have paid for the Security keeping fee. The only fee you Required to pay is
their Delivery FEE which is $90.00usd only. So you Required to Contact Mrs.
Njide Adice and Ask Him how to send the needed fee so that you will receive
your ATM Card, and be inform that you are going to send them your full
information.

Best Regards.

Mrs. Njide Adice,
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968971780

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968971780
Email: dhlcourierexpresscompany01@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhlcourierexpresscompany01@gmail.com
Attn My Dear,I have registered your ATM with DHL this morning and we agreed upthatyour of USD9.5 in ATM CARD delivery will take place Tomorrow morning so kindly reconfirm you full information to them such as yourfull name,your country, telephone number,your address etc or call.Contact MR.Mark Johnson.

Tel.+22968971780.

Email:(dhlcourierexpresscompany01@gmail.com

Thank you

Mrs,Grace James
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.