+12679069393

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12679069393

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12679069393
Email: christopherx77@gmail.com
Scam Type: Romance Scam

This dumb scammer responded to an email sent to known scammers asking for phone contact.

Hello, why will have have such bedeviling intentions? We are going to put a call to you this morning, You should act rightly as this payment is for the release of your fund and for your own benefit, I been work on similar case for several years and I have not got any flaws. Please kind wait as we are going to put a call to you today and if you also which to contact me on WhatsApp, add me up on +12679069393. Hoping to here from you soon.
Fake profile used by the scammer:
Christopher
55, Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 18-99, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

Let your heart be guarded with good thought, and your deed be enlightened with the common interest of humanity. I wish you a life full of laughter and joy. You will know no darkness and in all your endeavor, your shall encounter great success. There is nothing such as ugliness if only you could see the beauty running through the sky. I pray your days be illuminated with great blessings. You shall receive blessing beyond your comprehension and good health beyond your will

CHAT;
Through the wave of time have I learn the beauty of true friendship. My heart crave for someone whom we could both share a glorious moment with unconditional ties. I hope to meet such friend if destiny though permit. With my singing lips I plead to hold hands with you and if you so which stress yours so I could get hold of it. May light never depart from you as you sail through a journey of success.

I wish I could hold hands with you to run through life dreams in a better friendship. I will hold it close and cherish it if nature grant us such privilege. And with my humble heart I will create the light that will brighten our journey through friendship. If you wish to write me on WhatsApp or Skype you can send me your mobile contact.
Christopherx77@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.