+918147495451

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918147495451

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +918147495451
Email: drdavid.kmchospitalmangalore@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

This idiot responded to an email sent to known scammers asking them for phone contact.

From: Kmc Hospital Mangalore Karnataka - drdavid.kmchospitalmangalore@gmail.com
+91-8147495451
The below social media post shows the fake kidney donation scam that the scammer is involved in:
Good day to you everyone,
Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don’t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount for your Kidney. My Name is Dr David W.V ,and i am the Senior nephrologist at Kmc Kidney Hospital Mangalore and we are currently announce the urgent in need of 2 kidney transplant patients who are currently undergoing dialysis for kidney transplant exchange in our hospital with cash available in benefit .
Our hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor For anyone who is interested can please mail me their blood group and other details necessary information. we are looking for kidney donor asap email id drdavid.kmchospitalmangalore@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.