+12575139674

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12575139674

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12575139674
Email: paulreichmannrecruitmentfirm@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: Paul Reichmann - paulreichmannrecruitmentfirm@gmail.com
Paul Reichmann Family
Northwood Family Office
130 King Street West
Suite 2250, P.O. Box 245
Toronto, ON M5X 1C8
Fax: +12575139674

Welcome

Your name has been shortlisted/chosen among the lucky candidates who successfully pass my application process, I appreciate your interest and willingness to work in my office AS AN OFFICE ASSISTANT/ COORDINATOR IN ADMINISTRATION FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT

I have gone through your profile and qualifications, Your Job Descriptions shall be made known to you after the training period of 1 month.

The employment agreement is also attached, which you have to read very carefully and understand, if you agree with the terms and conditions, do sign and also return a copy to me via below Email along with your degrees Certificate CV \ Resume and copy of your international passport and two photograph for processing of your traveling documents with the immigration attorney here in Canada that will make you obtain visa from the Canada Embassy in your country and visa processing office to enable you attain work permit visa without no refusal.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa fee/work permit fees and our employee turn us down, that cause us to lost money with no refund. Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your work permit to the Canada Embassy in visa processing office when needed for your visa processing. Get back to us with a copy of your international passport degree certificate and two photographs as stated above via Email so that we can proceed further to make our employment letter by our immigration lawyer here.

Warm Regard
Paul Reichmann Family Foundation, Limited

..............................................................................................................................
NOTICE: This
message and any attached files may contain information that
is confidential and/or the subject of legal privilege
intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this message in error and that any
dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of this message or
attachment is strictly forbidden. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately and
delete the message.Paul Reichmann Family Foundation Foundation, Limited, accepts no liability for any damage caused by this message or its attachments
due to viruses, interference,interception,corruption or unauthorized
access.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.