+971589214135

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971589214135

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +971529460609 & +971589214135
Emails: gcocltd@gmail.com, daniel.lee@gulfcreekoilandgas.com, admin@forexinsurancellc.com & forex.i@insurer.com
Domains: gulfcreekoilandgas.com & forexinsurancellc.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Dear

Congratulations! We do like to welcome you to Gulf Creek Oil Company LTD. We look forward with great anticipation to your contribution to the success of our company. We trust that this letter finds you mutually excited about your new employment with Gulf Creek Oil Company LTD.

Please find attached herewith your Offer / Contract letter, kindly read through the content from the first page to the last page and please signify your acceptance of this job offer by signing it and returning to us and also forward a copy to our insurance partner to proceed with your Employment Surety Bond. Below is the contact information of our insurance partner.

Forex Insurance LLC
Commercial Complex,
Shaikh Khalifa Street, Al Ain - U.A.E.
E-mail: forex.i@insurer.com
E-mail: admin@forexinsurancellc.com
http://www.forexinsurancellc.com
Mr. Mark JELICHEK (Head of Operation)
Tel: +971 589 214 135

Each of us will play a role to ensure your successful integration into the department. We're expecting you for new employee orientation on November 24th, 2017, Time 9 a.m.

You will meet with me to discuss your successful integration into our company and with Human Resources staff to learn about employment related issues. You'll also meet with several coworkers so you can get a feel for the overall work of the department. Our dress code is casual.

Your new team anticipates taking you out to lunch to get to know you and to make sure that you meet everyone with whom you will be working. Your meeting agenda, for the rest of your first day, will involve planning your orientation with me and setting some initial work goals so that you feel immediately productive in your new role.

I anticipate that your second day will involve more coworker meetings to understand the department. You'll also have the opportunity to continue with your new employee orientation plan and your initial work for the department.

We look forward to see you as part of our team. Again, welcome to the Gulf Creek Oil Company LTD. If you have questions prior to your start date, please call me at any time, or send me an email, if that is more convenient. We look forward to having you come on board.

Regards,
Mr.Daniel LEE (H.R Director)
Gulf Creek Oil Company LTD.
Email: daniel.lee@gulfcreekoilandgas.com
Tel: +971 (0) 529 460 609.
From the WhoIs for gulfcreekoilandgas.com:
Creation Date: 2017-10-25T11:41:29Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-25T11:41:29Z

Registrant Name: Walter Morgan
Registrant Organization: Walter Morgan
Registrant Street: 3422 SW 15 Street Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Registrant City: Deerfield Beach
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 94203
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3017780230
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: walter.morgan210@gmail.com
From the WhoIs for forexinsurancellc.com:
Creation Date: 2017-10-18T08:21:07Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-18T08:21:07Z

Registrant Name: Louis Bob
Registrant Organization: Louis Bob
Registrant Street: LIWA STREET, NEAR DU TELECOM
Registrant City: ABU DHABI
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 94203
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6036854326
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: louis.bob210@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.