+22999250642

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999250642

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999250642
Email: upscourierservice6437@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

HELLO DEAR BENEFICIARY

Be inform that your outstanding payment bank draft left has been converted into ATM Master/Visa Card to free it from Expiring, also was registered with UPS Courier Service for the delivery and all necessary delivery arrangement for your ATM MASTER/VISA CARD worth of $2.5Million United State Dollars has been granted for the delivery through UPS COURIER SERVICE Benin Republic.

Moreover you are to contact the UPS COURIER SERVICE to know the delivery status of your ATM Master/Visa Card, Meanwhile I have paid for delivering charges, so Your ATM Card So kindly fell free to contact the Courier Director through this below details and reconfirm to them your information and address where to send the Package to you.

Agent: ( UPS Courier Company )
Contact E-mail: ( upscourierservice6437@yahoo.com)
Contact Telephone Number: +229 99250642
Reconfirm below information to the company.

1. YOUR FULL NAME:-----------------------
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS: -----------------------
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE: -----------------------
4. YOUR ZIP CODES: -----------------------
5. YOUR COUNTRY: -----------------------
7. YOUR AGE: -----------------------

Do contact me know as soon as you received the ATM Master/Visa Card so that I will be sure you received the total $2,500,000.00.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Victor Anderson
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.