+22997246155

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22997246155

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22997246155
Email: officefile43124@rediffmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officefile43124@rediffmail.com
Attention

How are you doing today and your family: We Are in Receipt of Your Official Responds to Your Claim funds.I have deposited the package in the UPS Delivery Company today. i am very sorry for the delay because so please bear with me okay thanks for understand ,...the arrangement of your packaged is in process now according Hon.Ramos Akosa so contact UPS OFFICE SERVICE

This is the registration Number of your Package;( DCJKT00678G) remember that We have paid for security keeping fee, so do not let the COMPANY to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you, it is $4.6 million so reconfirm your info
Name:
Address:
Phone:
photo copy:
and nearest airport,
the DELIVERY COMPANY will forward your Tracking Detail as soon as contact them. this is your CODE NUMBER: BC014 Hon.Ramos Akosa Email:{ officefile43124@rediffmail.com }

Please try to call him immediately with this NUMBER +229 97246155 to know when Your packaged could be Deliver to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have receive your packaged

Thanks and God Bless You.
Yours sincerely
Dr.Paul Edward
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22997246155

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: "Dr.Paul Edward" - officefile43124@rediffmail.com
Attention

How are you doing today and your family: We Are in Receipt of Your Official Responds to Your Claim funds.I have deposited the package in the UPS Delivery Company today. i am very sorry for the delay because so please bear with me okay thanks for understand ,...the arrangement of your packaged is in process now according Hon.Ramos Akosa so contact UPS OFFICE SERVICE

This is the registration Number of your Package;( DCJKT00678G) remember that We have paid for security keeping fee, so do not let the COMPANY to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you, it is $4.6 million so reconfirm your info Name: Address: Phone: photo copy: and nearest airport, the DELIVERY COMPANY will forward your Tracking Detail as soon as contact them. this is your CODE NUMBER: BC014

Hon.Ramos Akosa Email:{ officefile43124@rediffmail.com }

Please try to call him immediately with this NUMBER +229 97246155 to know when Your packaged could be Deliver to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have receive your packaged

Yours sincerely

Dr.Paul Edward
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Attention

This is the registration Number of your Package;( DCJKT00678G) remember that We have paid for security keeping fee, so do not let the COMPANY to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you, it is $4.6 million so reconfirm your info Name: Address: Phone: photo copy: and nearest airport, the DELIVERY COMPANY will forward your Tracking Detail as soon as contact them. this is your CODE NUMBER: BC014

Yours sincerely

Dr.Paul Edward
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Attention

Yours sincerely

Dr.Paul Edward
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22997246155 & +22994960720
Email: united-bafrica@outlook.com

Reply-to: united-bafrica@outlook.com
Address: Carrefour des 3 banques, Avenue Jean Paul II 01 BP 2020 Cotonou, BENIN
Rue 390, Cotonou
UBA (Agence Patte d'Oie),
Mr. Fogan SOSSAH, Chairman
+229 972-46-155 OR +229 949-60-720
E-mail { united-bafrica@outlook.com }

Sir/Madam Beneficiary:

This is to Inform you that your MASTER ATM CARD is ready for delivery with card Number: 5399 4111 0244 8161, which will be attached in our next email and It has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number is 6312. The ATM Card Value is $5Million Dollars Only. You are advised for a maximum withdrawal value of US $5000.000 daily. It has been accredited in your favor for shipment. We are mandated to pay those scammed victims from Asia, America,and Europe, your Name and Email Address where among listed as one of the lucky beneficiaries due to be compensated. we are only doing this to retain the good image of this country Republic of Benin West Africa, Do revert back to us with your co-ordinates listed below information to enable us educate you on the modalities for a successful claims of your $5Million compensation. Details below for re-confirmation:

Your Full Name________
Your Address__________
P.O.BOX_______________
Country_______________
Telephone Number______
Mobile Number_________
Fax Number____________
Occupation____________
Marital Status________
Age________Sex________

Please do feel free to direct your email back with required information to person in charged of ATM Program/Delivery from UBA BANK PLC, the swift card has been specially prepared to enable you withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Five Thousand Dollars Only per day, due to security reasons, so you are therefore advised to direct all your mails to me with the required information as stated below.

Group Managing Director/CEO
United Bank for Africa- Africa's Global Bank
EMAIL: united-bafrica@outlook.com

These will enhance the immediate processing of this transaction to a successful one.
Yours Faithfully,
Hon. Oliver Alawuba
Chairman ICPC Republic of Benin.
(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission,ICPC
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22997246155 & +22994960720
Email: unitedbankafrica880@gmail.com

Reply-to: unitedbankafrica880@gmail.com
Address: Carrefour des 3 banques, Avenue Jean Paul II 01 BP 2020 Cotonou, BENIN
Rue 390, Cotonou
UBA (Agence Patte d'Oie),
+229 972-46-155 OR +229 949-60-720
E-mail { unitedbankafrica880@gmail.com }

Attention Beneficiary:

This is to Inform you that your MASTER ATM CARD is ready for delivery with card Number: 5399 4111 0244 8161, which will be attached in our next email and It has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number is 6312. The ATM Card Value is $5Million Dollars Only. You are advised for a maximum withdrawal value of US $5000.000 daily. It has been accredited in your favor for shipment. We are mandated to pay those scammed victims from Asia, America,and Europe, your Name and Email Address where among listed as one of the lucky beneficiaries due to be compensated. we are only doing this to retain the good image of this country Republic of Benin West Africa, Do revert back to us with your co-ordinates listed below information to enable us educate you on the modalities for a successful claims of your $5Million compensation. Details below for re-confirmation:

Your Full Name________
Your Address__________
P.O.BOX_______________
Country_______________
Telephone Number______
Mobile Number_________
Fax Number____________
Occupation____________
Marital Status________
Age________Sex________

Please do feel free to direct your email back with required information to person in charged of ATM Program/Delivery from UBA BANK PLC, the swift card has been specially prepared to enable you withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Five Thousand Dollars Only per day, due to security reasons, so you are therefore advised to direct all your mails to me with the required information as stated below.

Group Managing Director/CEO
United Bank for Africa- Africa's Global Bank
EMAIL: unitedbankafrica880@gmail.com

These will enhance the immediate processing of this transaction to a successful one.
Yours Faithfully,
Hon. Oliver ALAWUBA
Chairman ICPC Republic of Benin.
(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission,ICPC