+22968734279

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968734279

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968734279
Email: ubabankplc383@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: ubabankplc383@gmail.com
Attention Please,

I am Mrs.Ros Williams, The Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of United State Federal Ministry of Finance.

I want to inform you that your Payment File was brought to my desk today to Cancel because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION MONEY transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the signed wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you decide to rejected such amount of money USD950.000which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of signed wire transfer fee.

The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send USD$75 today because i have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, i will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the USD $75 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD $950.000be send to you by western union money transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day day wire to you is USD $5000 per day until you receive your complete USD $950.000 from here . The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $75 and email me the mtcn numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as i have stated above and the funds will be release to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union information in the name of our accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that i have done my best for you and i will make sure that your wire transfer will begin to be releasing to you from the moment you sent this $75

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal in the paper, Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just US$75 Dollars)

Here is the information to send the required $75 and do copy out the payment information clearly before making the payment.

MONEY GRAM/ WESTERN UNION TRANSFER:

Receiver Name: Kirti , P, Tewari
State: Ohio
City: Cincinnati
Amount: $75 USD
Question: Love
Answer: Lead

After You Make The Payment, Send The Below:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Reference Number:
Sender's Phone Number

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection

CONTACT NUMBER: +229-687-34279

Thanks
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968734279

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968734279 & +22999619325
Email: ubabankwiretransfer@post.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: UBA BANK PLC - ubabankplc946@gmail.com
UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:
Address: Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin.
Postal Address: 01 BP 2020 Cotonou

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 2nd time i am sending you this notification letter regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$2.5Millions and i have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again;

I am Mr.Chris Williams, the new director ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 15th of september 2017 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $2.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation that left this office few months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for PICK UP, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location such as,

1, your full name and address
2, your direct phone number for easy communication.
3, identification card or passport
4, your Occupation

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Do not hesitate to call me on (+229) 99619325 as soon as you recieve this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your positive respond.Contact Our Office Email: ubabankwiretransfer@post.com

Yours in Service,

Mr. Chris Williams
UBA Bank Management
Tel: (+229) 68734279
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.