+22998273693

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998273693

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998273693
Email: midfr.usdt@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

BGFI Bank International
BGFI House, Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street,
Cotonou Benin Republic

Dear beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the re-activation and re-validation and the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD, I paid it because the ATM MASTER CARD code is 8119 and the $3.5 million inside the card has
less than Three days to expire, and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse, with that I have decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire, because I know that when
you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now I want you to contact DHL DELIVER COMPANY with your full delivery information's such as

You?re name You?re country
You?re home address
You?re Tel phone number

Remember to include your ID Card so that they can deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your designated home address without any more delay. like I stated early the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official
keeping charges since they refused, and they did it because they do not know when you are going to contact them and the dummorage may continue to increase, they told me that their keeping charges is $120 per day and I
deposited it two days ago, so call him as soon as you receive this email. Below is their contact Information's

CONTACT PERSON: MR. JOHN AMBROS
DHL DELIVERY COMPANY, BENIN REPUBLIC
CONTACT EMAIL: MIDFR.USDT@hotmail.com
CONTACT PHONE: +22998273693

Contact them today to avoid further increase of their official keeping fee and let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD.

Regards

MR. MALIK NDIAYE
ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE BGFI BANK
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN, WEST AFRICA
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.