+441173256113

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+441173256113

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +441173256113 & +16515608364
Emails: treasurydepartment22@hotmail.com & worldfundinvestigationdivision@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: treasurydepartment22@hotmail.com
WORLD FUND INVESTIGATION DIVISION (WFID)
LONDON-UNITED KINGDOM
Phone No: +44-117-325-6113

Attention: Scam Victim ,

I am authorized by the newly appointed World Fund Investigation Division (WFID) Secretary General, and the Governing body of the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor.

During the course of my investigation, I discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank and Government regulatory organization in LONDON, NIGERIA AND GHANA who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

This is to bring to your notice that I am the Executive Director of the World Fund Investigation Division (WFID) Human Settlements Programmed (UN-Habitat) and I have been instructed by the Secretary-General of The United Nations Ban Ki-moon to pay 10 (TEN) people who have been Victims of Internet scam.

The World Fund Investigation Division (WFID) has decided to pay you $5,500,000 USD (Five Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, $5.5Million, Note that your compensation payment has been release to one of our payment agent through Diplomatic way and he is presently in Unite State, U.S.A your money in cash, this money is been secure in a trunk Box for security reason due to the problem you are having with a bank to bank transfer.

This email is to 50 (Fifty) selected recipients that funds has been extorted from. The World Fund Investigation Division (WFID) has agreed to compensate you and every foreign contractors that haven't received their contract sum due to Government problems or irregularities etc.

I found your email in our list of unpaid beneficiary that is why I am contacting you as instructed by the government , this has been agreed upon and signed by the United Nations Board of Trustees from the WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMED. I discovered that the document of your funds is intact and very much available.

You are hereby advise to contact our payment agent in USA on the information below.

Name: Jude Thomson (Delivery Agent)
Phone Number: +1-651-560-8364
Email: worldfundinvestigationdivision@gmail.com

He is presently in Georgia City Atlanta U.S.A, kindly contact him how and requested for your payment, with the CODE:( 00547 ) Deposit No: (GM1/0073USA) Please make sure you contact him with your full address, Country and City to enable him have a successful delivery of the money to your address.

Your Name:.....................
Address:............................
Phone:..........................

Yours faithfully,

Mr Khleo Thomas
Compensation Consultant
London,United Kingdom.
Phone No: +44-117-325-6113
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.