+2348168684442

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348168684442

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348168684442
Email: missjanvivian@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: missjanvivian@gmail.com
Hi:My Belove in Christ, My name is Mrs.Jan Vivian ,the IMF director, This is to inform you that I just came to Nigeria last regarding all the unpaid beneficiaries funds, My coming is part of a two-nation tour of West Africa, Cameroon is the second country, in order to engage policymakers and top officials on the economic development issues and unpaid funds releasing affecting the two countries and the region as a whole.

I intend to underline the organization's commitment to the African continent.Also i tried to know why you have not received your long over due payment,And i was told that they were unable to transfer your funds due to some excuses they gave to me,having known my mission here and as a woman of record i decided to be in charge of this myself and will be here in Nigeria until you receive your funds which will not take more than a week from today,

So am writing to you now to notify you that your funds has been approved through an (ATM MASTER CARD) delivery and the issuing bank is the Nigeria First Bank PLC,and which the director is Mr.Bello Maccido, So my fellow American citizen, all i want from you now is to believe what am telling you now, I will take care of the delivery charges and other things here myself which the cost is $195, and i have with me $100, SO I want you to proceed and send the balance of $95. dollars only to enable me complete it till it is delivered to your doorstep , And know the tracking numbers will be issued to you upon your reply to me once you agreed, also to enable you know the time of delivery as well as the location and destination,which is the only way i can prove to you of being real by contacting you, If you agreed on this,do please get back to me because i have a limit time here in Nigeria,Therefore you have to furnish me with your details as listed below!! and you can view my pictures with the Nigeria president.

Your Full Name:..............?
Your Current home address:...................?
Your Telephone Number.................?
Your Nearest Airport:....................?
Any Govermeny ID:.......................?

Here is the agent name to send the balance via money gram/western union today below!!!

Receiver: ====MIRACLE CHIZOBA
Address:=== Lagos Nigeria,
Amount:==== $95. only,
Sender Name:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

As fast as you are in your response will determine how fast the delivery will be which the tracking number for the delivery of your ATM CARD will be issued to you upon your reply, ?My visit to Nigeria will provide an opportunity to strengthen the IMF?s partnership with the largest economy in Sub-Saharan Africa,? over your funds.

Throughout my stay in Nigeria, I will meet with President Muhammadu Buhari, the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele as well as members of the National Assembly, top business leaders, and civil society representatives.

?You can be rest assured that i am working hard here to restore to you what rightfully belongs to you,and to promote opportunities for growth in the private sector, and to strengthen its social cohesion, all of which are areas where the government has an important role to play,? and i noted it.

You can reach me on this telephone which am using here for more discussion,(+234 8168684442)

I do hope to get urgent response to me.

Yours in Service,

Mrs.Jan Vivian
Managing Director of the IMF. NIGERIA.

[image: Image result for IMF DIRECTOR AND THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT] [image:

Image result for IMF DIRECTOR AND THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT] [image: Image

result for imf director and the president of Nigeria]

[image: Image result for IMF DIRECTOR AND THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT][image:

Image result for IMF DIRECTOR AND THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT]
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348168684442

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348168684442
Email: mrmohammedbala@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

mrscarmanlapointe79@gmail.com
Reply-to: mrmohammedbala@yahoo.com
UNITED BANK OF NIGERIA (U.B.A.),
Address; Garki, FTC-Abuja Nigeria.
Date Issued; 1st OF October ,2016
TEL +2348168684442
email address,
mrmohammedbala@yahoo.com

It is my modest obligation to write you this letter as regards the Authorization of your owed payment through our most respected fnancial institution (Bank of Africa). I am Mr.MOHAMMEDBALA, TRANSFER INSPECTION OFFICER, foreign operations Department UINTED BANK OF AFRICA, the British Government in Conjunction with us government, World Bank, united Nations Organization on foreign Payment matters has empowered my bank after much consultation and consideration to handle all foreign payments and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries with the help of a Representative from Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

As the newly Appointed/Accredited International Paying Bank, We have been instructed by the world governing body together with the committee on international debt reconciliation department to release your overdue funds with immediate effect; with this exclusive vide transaction no.: wha/eur/202,password: 339331, pin code: 78569, having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment with us within the next 24hrs.

Be informed that we have verified your payment file as directed to us and your name is next on the list of our outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment. Be advised that because of too many funds beneficiaries, you are entitled to receive the sum of $1O.5,(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only), as to enable us pay other eligible beneficiaries.

To facilitate with the process of this transaction, please kindly re-confirm the following information below:

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address:
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax No:
4) Your Profession, Age and Marital Status:
5) Any Valid Form of Your Identification/Driver's License:
6) Bank Name:
7) Bank Address:
8) Account Name:
9) Account Number:
10) Swift Code:
11) Routing Number:

As soon as we receive the above mentioned information, your payment will be processed and released to you without any further delay. This notification email should be your confidential property to avoid impersonators claiming your fund. You are required to provide the above information for your transfer to take place through Bank to Bank Transfer directly from Bank of America

We Look Forward To Serving You Better.

Mr.MOHAMMEDBALA
TRANSFER INSPECTION OFFICER
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.