+2348101086351

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348101086351

Post by NumberLover »

Email: Dr. Ubakassi - ubakassitempleofsolution@live.com
Tel. No.: +2348101086351
Type of Scam: Spellcaster scam
My name is Dr. Ubakassi, I am the high priest of Ubakassi Temple of Solution, a temple of solution to all kinds of problems, We practice both black and white magic ours is a mixture of African traditional medicine, spiritualism, psychic powers, rituals, native healing, spell casting, all of which are designed to take care of whatever adversity you may be facing, Our mission is ensure that all those that come in contact with us have peace of mind, long life, happiness, wealth and fame".

I have a proven track record, having honed our skills from experiences and tradition passed down through the centuries from my forefathers, I have divine powers that enable me connect with all Gods and Goddess so if you are having problems in life and want any of the following:

:= Do you want solutions to marital problems?
:= Do you want help with problems in study?
:= Do you want solution to childless?
:= Do you want solution to physical or health problems?
:= Do you want solution to problem in family relations?
:= Do you want to keep your business at the top?
:= Do you want to obliterate your competitors?
:= Do you your business to be growing from strength to strength?
:= Do you guidance and protection of life?
:= Do you want to increase your wealth tremendously?
:= Do you want to attract customers?
:= Do you want success in all business undertakings and performance?
:= Do you always have bad dreams?
:= Do you want to be promoted in your office?
:= Do you want your husband/wife to be yours forever?
:= Have you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money?

If you want any of the things above kindly contact us today and I assure you that you will get your heart desires within the shortest period of time just specify what you want I assure you that you will have your heart desires within 3-7 days.

Here is my contact email: ubakassitempleofsolution@live.com or call me on phone# +2348101086351

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Dr. Ubakassi
Another mail promoting the same dumb scammer

Greets from a happy heart,

I am Mr. Lawson Wallet, I am from United States, I want to testify the goodness of to the world what Dr. Ubakassi done In my life and my family, I was having a lot of problems in my life December last year, I lost my job and my girlfriend Anita whom is now my lovely wife also left me for nor just cause my life was like living hell until a friend told me about Dr. Ubakassi who she said helped her when she was having similar situation, she advice me to contact him for help and i contacted Dr. Ubakassi on the 15th of December, I explained my situation to him and he told me the root of all my problems and thereafter Dr. Ubakassi perform a ritual and he told me that my story will turn around within 3 days and to my greatest surprise on the second day which was on Monday the 17th of December, i was called for a job and when i got to the office i was offered a job and that same day my girlfriend called me and she start crying and begging me to please forgive her that she don’t know what she was doing, the next morning she came to my house and knee before me still begging forgive her and she promise me that she will never do anything to hurt me again i accepted her back and we are now happly married, Since I knew Dr. Ubakassi my story has indeed turnaround of good and all thanks goes to Dr. Ubakassi who has make the difference in my entire life.

My advice to people out there having similar situation or people in need of solution to fundamental problems of life is that there are still real spiritualist in the word who can perform wonders and if you are in need of any spiritual help i will recommend Dr. Ubakassi because he has done it for me and I believe he will also do it for you if you consult he for solution, If you wish to contact Dr. Ubakassi kindly write he via his private email address: ubakassitempleofsolution@live.com and please tell him i recommend you.

Thanks for reading my testimony and I pray that God should use men such as Dr. Ubakassi to help others in need of spiritual solution to any problems.

Sincerely.

Lawson Wallet
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.