+2348020874977

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348020874977

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348020874977
Email: ayakubunnpc01@yahoo.co.jp
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: info.nnpc.emanuelibe02@gmail.com
Very Confidential

I am Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu , The Minister of States on Petroleum And Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC I am in charge of contract payments jn Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC). My official responsibility relates to contract review and payments.

Fortunately, I'm privileged to know about pending contract payments unclaimed over the years. Such pending payments are subject to further review and re-assignment, as the need arises. If I have a reliable group or company or person for such re-assignment exercise, we can proceed with the necessary machinery that can warrant payment to this new reliable party/ beneficiary. We need your understanding, interest and cooperation to realize this objective.

This reassignment will entail you making available to me the following:

1, Your company name, office and home address.
2, Your confidential phone line.
3, Your bank details, where you enjoy the confidentiality of your bankers.

Please be informed that we have pending unclaimed contract sums, ranging from US$10 Million to over a $100 Million Dollars.

Please inform me in honesty the amount or volume of cash that your given account can absorb without any query or
questions.

Looking forward to your sincere and urgent reply through my personal e-mail, or call my direct telephone number below

Best Regard,
Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
Group Managing Director, NNPC
Private Email: ayakubunnpc01@yahoo.co.jp
Direct Phone: +2348020874977
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.