+22999423103

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22999423103

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999423103
Email: western-union1946@qip.ru
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: western-union1946@qip.ru
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N): 5927451218

ATTENTION Beneficiary ,

Be informed that the sum of Five thousand dollars ($5000.00 USD) has already been sent to you via our Western Union Money Transfer office as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full overdue payment, a total sum of $3.5Million USD via the western union.

I tried contacting you to give you the necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender?s name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 by tomorrow.

As you know already we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you are to pay the transfer clearance certificate charges with a total sum of $95 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $95 before picking up your first payment.

Go to any western union office in your locality to pick up the $5000.00 which is currently available to pick up and endeavor to call me +22999423103 as soon as you get this mail as the only Operation Manager in charge of your payment, and I will send you another payment tomorrow once you pick up the first one, E-mail:(western-union1946@qip.ru) contact me once you track the $5000.00 USD today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00 USD; which you will be receiving daily after you send the transfer clearance certificate charges of $95 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in this office.

NOTE:That you cannot pick up these funds if the transfer clearance certificate charges is not paid. Visit our website ( wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=NG ) to track your first payment with your MTCN numbers and sender's name.

Money Transfer Control Number MTCN (5927451218)
Sender First Name: Karen
Sender Last Name: York
Amount: $5000
Question: Base
Answer: File

Or use the below link to view

wu.com/content/wucom/Countries/en_BJ/track-transfer-result.html?transactionStatus=AVAILABLE&progressIndicator=3&statusMessage=Your%20money%20
transfer%27s%20ready%20to%20be%20picked%20up%20at%20any%20Western%20Union%20agent%20location

Track it and be sure OK. I will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $95 today, and you are to make use the
information below to send the transfer charges today through western union or money gram.

RECEIVER: FELIX OGODO
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: TODAY?
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT; $95usd

Also i would like you to provide your full details such as.

Direct Tel......
Home Address.....
Copy of Id Card or Drivers License.......
Occupation......
Age......
Sex/Marital Status......

Be advised that the $95 USD transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as I was told, that is the only fee to be paid before you can receive your payment completely. Endeavor to E-mail your direct contact and telephone number.

Regards
Dr.Kenneth Thomas
Phone: +22999423103
Email;(western-union1946@qip.ru)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.