+22961018698

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961018698

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +15134547808 & +22961018698
Email: diplomat.jerryholiday@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

From: "Diplomat Jerry Holiday" - "diplomatjholiday."@crest.ocn.ne.jp
Attention Sir/Ma,

I am writing to you based on the issue of your compensation fund which was resolved by the ECOWAS financial security council/International monetary fund (IMF) today the 23rd of august 2017, the council have resolved that your compensation payment of $2,5000.000.00usd (Two million five hundred thousand united states dollars) is to be delivered to you in cash in your country.

As the diplomat representing the regional financial security council/International monetary fund (IMF) i have been mandated to deliver the cash to you and your anti money laundering and terrorism certificate has been issued for clarification with the United states/Australian financial monitoring commission.

Once i receive your response the said certificates will be sent for signing and acceptance of your fund without any hitch for my arrival with the fund, i expect you to respond once this email is received for me to proceed and give you date of my arrival.

Confirm the following details as required for confirmation of your address and person:

Full names:
Full address:
Direct contact number:

Regards,

Diplomat Jerry Holiday
Email: diplomat.jerryholiday@gmail.com
Roaming Phone: +15134547808
Current phone: +229 6101 8698
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.