+22968409837

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Red Dragon

+22968409837

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: moneygram391@qq.com
Dear Customer,

This is in regard of your transfer valued of 1.5 usd which was release through this moneygram to transfer to you.

Please find below, your information to pick up the first sent 7,000 usd and upon pick up by you, another detail we be sent again. Reference #:92945140,Amount: 7,000 usd.Text question: Sent ,Text answer: Yes,Sender James Paul

Contact dr.chris Ngige,moneygram Director(moneygram391@qq.com)call or sms +229 68409837

Regard

Mr Peter Godwin.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968409837

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968409837
Email: dhloffice97@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhloffice97@yahoo.com
Attention My dear,

We have deposited your fund ($3.700000000USD) through DHL department after our finally meeting regarding your ATM CARD, All you will do is to contact DHL director Dr.Victor Ben via E-mail:dhloffice97@yahoo.com
will give you direction on how you will be receiving your ATM CARD. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong delivery such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though,DHL department you will receive your ATM CARD so contact Mr. Kevin Anthony or you call him +229-68409837 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to show you the way you will receive your ATM CARD.

Best Regards.
THOMPSON MATHEW (IMF SPEAKER)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: diamondbank90@yahoo.com

Reply-to: diamondbank90@yahoo.com
Attention; Dear Beneficiary;

It's my pleasure to inform you that I have verified from the bank director regarding the transfer of your fund and it was good news because the requested fee was less expensive for you to afford.Meanwhile, your consignment box valued Three Millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (Usd$7.5million) You know that this transaction have taken longer than expected and I think that the wire transfer is the best and easier way you can receive your funds of $7.5Million US Dollars.was deposited with the Diamond Bank Of Benin Republic so that your fund will be wired to your account immediately you contact the bank director with your banking details.

However I went to Diamond Bank plc to discuss this with the Bank Director as it has not been delivered to you and he told me that your fund can be transferred to you via a direct wire transfer (KTT) into your account. He also told me to instruct you to contact the bank to apply for a direct wire transfer into your account to avoid loosing your fund due to delay.

Contact the below person who is in position to release your fund into your destination bank account within 48hours Director General Dr Johnson William ,Foreign Remittance Diamond Bank Of West African States of Benin Republic.

Director General Dr Johnson William.
Email;(diamondbank90@yahoo.com)
Phone:(+229)68 40 98 37

You are require to foward the below informationsato them to void transfer your funds to a wrong person.

(1)Your bank name :..........
(2)Beneficiary name :...........
(3)Your account number : ..........
(4)Routing number : ............
(5)Your bank address : ............
(6)Your home address : ............
(7)Your age and occupation :.........
(8)A copy of your passport :...........
(9)Your private cell/working number:.............

Please forward the following informations to the bank with the above bank email and apply for your wire transfer as I have informed the bank about you already, and on receipt of your fund into your account, Endeavour to inform me immediately you receive your fund in your account ok Meanwhile; listen the only things you need to do now is forward the following informations to them for the immediate transfer fund to your designated account in your country from Diamond Bank Plc Of West African States of Benin Republic ..

Please make sure you don't make any mistake with those information so that they will not transfer your funds to a wrong person, Am very happy because am strongly beleive that God is in control through out this transaction.

Yours faithfully

Barrister MrJohn Collins
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: western_union1974@hotmail.com

Reply-to: western_union1974@hotmail.com
Good Day Dear Customer

We have deposited your fund of (4.700,000,00USD) through western union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact western union director Dr. Peter Godwin via E-mail:(western_union1974@hotmail.com)

He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is $5000USD daily until the whole funds is transferred to you, Contact western union director Dr. Peter Godwin send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Mrs. Franklin Moore has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Dr. Peter Godwin or you call him +229-68409837 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards.
MR.Mike Adam