+12568082736

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12568082736

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12568082736
Email: hpb1234@gmail.com
Scam Type: Online Selling Scam

Comment left on the main site:
This number is being used in a Craigslist auto ad scam. It's the usual garbage. I am overseas, My husband died recently, I will ship the vehicle to you when we do business through Ebay....etc. etc....etc. The email address associated with the deal is hpb1234@gmail.com. Here is the transcript.
Thank you very much for getting back to me but I would like to clarify some things first. For the next 2 weeks I will be stationed in Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson AK,making final preparations for deployment. I left the vehicle at Logistics Department ready for delivery, someone agreed to buy it, but in the end he did not get the loan. For this reason, the shipping is paid. You get free delivery, at your place in 3 days with all the papers.
I will use eBay in this transaction for our protection. If you are not aware of this program, you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it. The inspection period will be set to 5 days and I think is enough for you to make a decision about the vehicle. If you won`t like my vehicle you notify eBay and you send it back on my expense. But I assure you it won't be the case.Please let me know if you want to ask them to contact you.
If you want to continue the purchase, please reply with your full name, delivery address and phone number so I can start the transaction with them and ask them to send you the terms of this transaction. ( with no further obligation or fees)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.