+22999502229

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+22999502229

Post by nightmare »

MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER

MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER <"www."@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
4:03 PM (4 hours ago)

to

ATTENTION Dear Customer.
From Money Gram Office
Date 07 July 2017

We sent you mail on Monday, March 16th, 2017 and no response so now we do apologize for our late response. Secondly, I am Dr. Patrick Morris the Managing Director Money Gram Transfer Office

Benin Republic.The transfer of your funds has commenced today with your first payment of $5,000.00 USD already sent as ordered by the Federal Ministry of Finance. What is required from you is $45

for the activation fee of your Money Gram Transfer code of all your transfers and this payment must be made to this office before the transfer information will be released for you to pick up your first

payment.

Please, you are advised to move to the Money Gram Transfer and effect payment for the activation fee of your MTCN immediately and start receiving your funds without delay. For security reasons,

you are advised not to expose this or the total amount of money you are receiving to people as you are only advised to move to any Money Gram Transfer in your area and make the needed payment

or you can also send it through Ria Transfer to the information provided below and you shall receive the transfer information to pick your first payment within 3 hours today.

We shall be provided with necessary documents covering your funds with your transfer information as soon as your activation fee is confirmed paid over here as we are not allowed to release vital

documents without receiving your fee and commencing the transfer. The $45 activation fee covers all the transfer of your full funds and you shall start receiving your funds from this office as soon as

the payment is confirmed from you today.

The Federal Ministry of Finance also mandated that on no account shall any form of money be deducted from your total funds as it has to be receive in exact amount as it is recorded to avoid

mistakes so you will be receiving $5,000.00 USD daily until it completes the total amount of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($2.5 Million) as we have in our file here, In

addition, this is to let you know that $5,000.00 has been sent already as your first payment and the transfer information is kept on hold by this office and shall be released as soon as we hear from

you.

Please i will like you to give me a call +229 99502229 as soon as you send the $45.00 to avoid delays on this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your funds have lasted for a

very long time than given, to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply.Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is highly needed You are to send

the fee with INFORMATION BELLOW.

Receiver Name___Emmanuel Mbanefo
Country___Benin Republic
City___Cotonou
Question___God
Answer___Bless
Amount___$45
REFRENCE Number
Sender's Name

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $45 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $45. today please leave the

rest to me and see if I am lying to you because I can not use my life swear because of $45. how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the

truth. Note the Total fund is $2.5 Million United State Dollars.

REGARDS
Dr.Patrick Morris
MONEY GRAM OFFICE
Email: lite1.4@outlook.com
CALL +229 99502229
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 08:03:33 +0900 (JST)
<"www."@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER
<lite1.4@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <2105615953.36427449.1499468613877.JavaMail.root@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.219.50]

IP: 197.234.219.50
Decimal: 3320503090
Hostname: 197.234.219.50
ASN: 37424
ISP: Spacetel benin
Organization: Spacetel benin
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: Blacklist Check
Geolocation Information

Continent: Africa
State/Region: Littoral
City: Cotonou
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999502229

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999502229
Email: tntexpressdeliver@outlook.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: tntexpressdeliver@outlook.com
DEAR BENEFICIARY.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message. World Bank Organization is eradicating poverty in America,Asia,Europe,Oceania,and Russia. Your name was among the 5 Lucky people listed.Your ATM VISA CARD of (Two million Five hundred thousand dollars) Beneficiary fund was registered with TNT Express Delivery. You will receive it within 72 hours.Your ATM VISA CARD will be handed over to you in person at your home address. Note, that ATM VISA CARD must get to your address within 72 hours once you reconfirm your receiving address as demanded below.

CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS BELOW:
RECEIVER'S NAME:_____________
DELIVERY ADDRESS:___________
DIRECT CELL NUMBER:_________
E-MAIL (1):___________
SEX:________
WORKING ID:________

Contact TNT Agent with the above information and Ask him how you can get your ATM MASTER CARD of (USd$2.500,000.00.)

TNT COMPANY OFFICE
CONTACT PERSON:STEVEN JOHN
EMAIL: tntexpressdeliver@outlook.com
CALL: +229 99 50 2229

JIM YONG KIM
WORLD BANK GROUP
From Desk of the President
World Bank Group,Switzerland.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.