+13237441645

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13237441645

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13237441645
Email: tobias4@virginmedia.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: tobias4@virginmedia.com
Ref: Payment notification

Following the recent meeting of the board members of I.M.F debt reconciliation commission in Washington D.C ,this is to inform you of a very important resolution that is bound to bring to pass your long years of expectation regarding your long over due fund that is ought to have been released to you all these years.

At the meeting, the issue of the release of your fund was brought up and ratified, after going through the report of what most of you beneficiaries have gone through at the hands of Government agencies, officials and institutions saddled with the responsibility of releasing your payments in the past. In order to put a stop to this and bring succor to you, the headquarters of I.M.F has directed me as the I.M.F delegate to ensure that your fund is immediately released to you after verification of all statutory requirements.

Please report to this office, any individual or institution that further contacts you on this issue ,as all of them have been warned through all the relevant agencies to desist from contacting any beneficiary. If you are dealing or currently sending money to anybody in respect of your fund transfer stop it forthwith. You will have your self to blame for any action of yours that may tend to frustrate our efforts at releasing your fund. You are required to acknowledge this mail so that further details of your payment will be communicated to you. Be advised that we have a time frame within which to round off payments and submit our reports,meaning that time is of great essence in this matter.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr Tobias Adrian
IMF Secretary's Department Institutional Events Division (SECIE)
secministerialmeeting@imf.org
Facebook & Email: tobias4@virginmedia.com
Tel: +1(323) 744-1645

Please ignore this message if you have already received it or your funds
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13237441645

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13237441645
Email: tobias4@virginmedia.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: tobias4@virginmedia.com
United Nations Headquarters in New York
405 East 42nd Street,
New York, NY, 10017,USA.
Tel: + 1 (323) 744-1645

Ref: Payment notification

Following the recent meeting with the board members of I.M.F debt reconciliation commission in Washington D.C ,this is to inform you of a very important resolution that is bound to bring to pass your long years of expectation regarding your long over due fund ($10.500.000.00) that is ought to have been released to you all these years. At the meeting, the issue of this transaction was brought up and rectified, after going through the report of what most of the beneficiaries have gone through in respect to this transaction. In order to put a stop to this and bring succor to you, we have agreed with I.M.F and have issued a letter to all that is in possession of this fund to release your fund immediately after verification of all statutory requirements.

Please report to this office, any individual or institution that further contacts you on this issue. If you are dealing or currently sending money to anybody in respect of your fund, please stop immediately and stop any further communication with them.You are required to acknowledge this mail so that further details of your payment will be communicated to you. Be advised that we have a time frame within which to round off payments and submit our reports,meaning that time is of great essence in this matter.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr. Stephen Tobias Mathias
Assistant Secretary-General for Legal Affairs
Office of the Legal Affairs
United Nations
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.