+971551458637

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+971551458637

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +971551458637
Email: yasminmaktub2323@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: infoda@tim.it
SECOND NOTICE

Hello

I have come to you in peace and i know we can make this happen. I am Barrister Mrs Yasmin Maktub from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am the Personal attorney to my late client from your country who died of car accident with the family in 2014.He deposited $15,500,000 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) Only in a Bank here. He died without any registerednext of kin.

The bank contacted me and said that they will confiscate his account and money if i fail to present somebody as his next of kin, the bank wants to confiscate his money if i don't present a next of kin to claim the money.I contacted you because you have same last name and can perfectly fit in as his next of kin and he was from your country, Let us work together with trust to claim this money and share it 50% for you and 50% for me. Please send me your Cell phone number to communicate with you and Your Address, Full Name,sex,Age.

Please send me sms once you reply me with your details so that i can check my email immediately +971551458637 . Trust me this is real and legal.

Regards and remain blessed

Mrs Yasmin Maktub (Attorney-at-Law)
E-mail: yasminmaktub2323@gmail.com
+971551458637
From the WhoIs for yasminmaktub.com:
Creation Date: 2016-10-17
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-10-17

Registrant Name: Yasmin Maktub
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Plot 83 Adekunle Sule
Registrant City: Accra
Registrant State/Province: Accra
Registrant Postal Code: 00233
Registrant Country: GH
Registrant Phone: +233.0206863720
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: yasminmaktub@yahoo.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.