+22968103053

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22968103053

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968103053
Email: mony_gram191@live.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: emmanuelonyebuchi405@yahoo.com
This email is for all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the United Nation have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$2.5m (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) This includes all foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international business that failed due to scammed victim. This is to inform you that your $2.5M USD will be send to you via Money Gram transfer. The total amount mentioned above is with Money Gram ,Note you will be receiving $6,000.00 every day until your total money have been completely transfer to you, Call Mr.James Martins : Tel: +229 68 10 30 53 now and ask him to give you REFERENCE NUMBER and every other information you need to pick up your $6,000 today. Here is what he may require from you. Your Receiver Name...... Your Country..... Tel;........ Age....... Address....... Feel free to contact Money Gram transfer with this information bellow Email(mony_gram191@live.com) You are advised to contact Mr.James Martins of Money Gram transfer Benin Republic as he is our representative in Benin Republic, contact him immediately for yourcompensation payment of $2.5m he will send it to you immediately. We have concluded our effect to your payment through Money Gram transfer $6000.00 daily until the ($2.5m) is completely transferred.So you advice to contact our Agent office in Benin with bellow information.. Money Gram Agent;Mr.James Martins Email;(mony_gram191@live.com) Tel: +229 68 10 30 53 Best Regards Dr Emmanuel .
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22968103053

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22968103053
Email: westerunion20041@live.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $4.8M dollar via western union by this government. I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but your number was not going throughout that yesterday even this morning, Now I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD5000.00 and call me with this number +22968103053 or mail to Rev WILLIAMS EBER back to send you another payment today, Manager REV.WILLIAMS EBER Email: (westerunion20041@live.com) email Him once you picked up this USD5000.00 today. Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00 NAME OF SENDER: Christopher Hudson AMOUNT SENT: $5,000.00 MTCN NUMBERS: 9706475490 I am waiting for your mail once you pick up this USD5000.00, Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations. Thanks you Best Regards Mr Emmanuel.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.