+22998850583

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22998850583

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22998850583
Email: moneyreansferwesternunion@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: moneyreansferwesternunion@gmail.com
I'M AN ASSISTANT MANAGER WESTERN UNION
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC,

I'm An Assistant Manager Western Union Branch Cotonou (Bank of Africa Benin SA) Benin Republic, My Name Is Mr. Paul William, I am responding back to you this morning to inform you that Our General manager just passed away 2days ago (((Died))). And all the files/documents was handed over to me today, Benn the 28th of July 2017

Luckily I went through all the files and found out that you have incomplete transfer in our custody, that's why I am writing to inform you that I have some funds at hand to assist you to complete your transaction here in our custody, but it's not yet complete and secondly you have to assure me that after I help you on this matter, and as soon as you receive your first installation payment that you will return my supported money back to me?.

The reason why I want to help you out is because if this fund last for more than a year in our custody it will transfer to Government account.Therefore, I need your urgent respond today so that we shall finalize the transfer of your $5,000.00. Thanks and God bless as am looking forward to hear from you as the funds beneficiary,Remember that we will make the payment two times a day, once in morning while the other will come to you in the evening time. until your total sum of $950.000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars ) is transfer to you completely.

Here is content email (moneyreansferwesternunion@gmail.com)

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,

YOURS SINCERELY
Mr.PAUL WILLIAM.
ASSISTANT MANAGER WESTERN UNION.
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
TELEPHONE :{ +229 988 505 83}
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.