+229931572555

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+229931572555

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22961463112, +229931572555 & +22997550338
Emails: watsonjohnn@hotmail.com & agentbrownjoe@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: agentbrownjoe@gmail.com
Hello My Dear,

I want to inform you that the fee for your Check Draft has been Paid last week afternoon because the manager of Eco Bank Benin told me that before the a check will get to you it will expire.So i told him to cash the $1.200,000.00 all the necessary arrangement of delivering of the $1.200,000.00 in cash was made with FEDEX COMPANY WORLD WIDE.

Contact person:Dr.Joe Brown Sani
Manager Gs/Agent FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN
E-mail:(agentbrownjoe@gmail.com)
Contact phone 229-93 157 2555
Contact Fax: 229 97 550 338

Please send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This the information they need from in order to delivery your box to your address.

1.YOUR FULL NAME... ........... ...
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS ...
3 YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.....
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE............... .
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE...............

Please make sure you send this needed info's to the Director general FedEx Express Company world wide in Benin Dr Joe Brown Sani.with the address given to you.Note. The FedEx company here don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a damages of jeans returning to the retailer.They don't know it contents money to avoid them delaying with the Box.Please don't let them know the Box it's contents money. I am waiting for your urgent response. Meanwhile the only fee you have to pay them is $195 USD it is for the security keeping fee ,they will use to obtain insurance certificate and claims of affidavit that will prove the box that consist total sum $1.200,000.00 us dollars belong to you be rest assure that all other fees have been paid by me.I am waiting for your urgent response.

Payment information's you will use send $195usd through money gram or western union or any others means of sending money. Send $195usd to Godwin Izuu ,Cotonou Benin Republic and forward the payment informations(watsonjohnn@hotmail.com )

Thanks

Watson John.

+229 61463112.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.