+9128269708065

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+9128269708065

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919766983014 & +9128269708065
Email: highcommissionofcanada@linuxmail.org
Scam Type: Employment Scam
DEAR: XXX

Upon reviewing your application I am pleased to appoint you as my house manager in my home out of the 100 candidates that applied for this job your skill and experience stood out as exactly what this home needs to succeed. (Your duty is to Supervise my household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies etc.)

The conditions of your appointment are included within this packet. if you wish to accept the enclose condition and this job please sign and date this letter below and return it to me through the email. But if you no longer wish to accept this job please let me know as soon as possible, The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished (3) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you ,I am a (businessman), for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have.I am the CEO of Telesystem Ltd, Telesystem is a Canadian private capital corporation, Telesystem's activities were devoted to the creation, acquisition, financing and management of information, communication and technology. if you have any questions or concern regarding the enclosed terms and condition or anything related to your new position please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible to discuss them further.
I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 24 hours of your arrival. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by Mr. John Collins as he will make sure that everything is well done. Let me know whenever your traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to Canada, You are here by advised to contact Mr. John Collins who is working under the Canada High Commission (Embassy) in INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents. He is a good friend of mine, Sign and forwards this letter including the first and second pages of your Passport and your phone number to Mr. John Collins Open email attachment Sign the Job offer letter and send one to me and to the Embassy.

To Contact the Canada Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi. 7/8,
Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi,110021.
Tel: +91- 9766983014
Fax: (91-28) 269708065
Email: HighCommissionofCanada@linuxmail.org

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. John Collins
Best Regards,
Mr Charles Sirois
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +9128269708065

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +919766983014 & +9128269708065
Email: highcommissionofcanada@linuxmail.org

JOB OFFER LETTER:

Upon reviewing your application I am pleased to appoint you as my house manager in my home out of the 100 candidates that applied for this job your skill and experience stood out as exactly what this home needs to succeed. (Your duty is to Supervise my household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies etc.)

The conditions of your appointment are included within this packet. if you wish to accept the enclosed condition and this job please sign and date this letter below and return it to me through the email. But if you no longer wish to accept this job please let me know as soon as possible, The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished (3) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you ,I am a (businessman), for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have.I am the CEO of Telesystem Ltd, Telesystem is a Canadian private capital corporation, Telesystem's activities were devoted to the creation, acquisition, financing and management of information, communication and technology. if you have any questions or concern regarding the enclosed terms and condition or anything related to your new position please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible to discuss them further.

I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 24 hours of your arrival. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by Mr. John Collins as he will make sure that everything is well done. Let me know whenever your traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to Canada, You are here by advised to contact Mr. John Collins who is working under the Canada High Commission (Embassy) in INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents. He is a good friend of mine, Sign and forwards this letter including the first and second pages of your

Passport and your phone number to Mr. John Collins Open email attachment Sign the Job offer letter and send one to me and to the Embassy.

To Contact the Canada Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi. 7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi,110021.

Tel: +91- 9766983014
Email: HighCommissionofCanada@linuxmail.org
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +9128269708065

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +918111014979 & +9128269708065
Email: canadaembassy.vsf@linuxmail.org
JOB OFFER LETTER:

The conditions of your appointment are included within this packet. if you wish to accept the enclosed condition and this job please sign and date this letter below and return it to me through the email. But if you no longer wish to accept this job please let me know as soon as possible, The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished (3) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you ,I am a (businessman), for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have. I am the CEO of Canpro Investments Ltd, Canpro Investments Ltd involved in real estate business, provides real estate services. The Company sells and leases industrial, as well as commercial properties. If you have any questions or concern regarding the enclosed terms and condition or anything related to your new position please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible to discuss them further.
I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 2 days of your arrival. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by Mr. John Collins as he will make sure that everything is well done. Let me know whenever your traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to Canada, You are here by advised to contact Mr. John Collins who is working under the Canada High Commission (Embassy) in INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents. He is a good friend of mine, Sign and forwards this letter including the first and second pages of your
Passport and your phone number to Mr. John Collins Open email attachment Sign the Job offer letter and send one to me and to the Embassy.
To Contact the Canada Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi. 7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi,110021.
Tel: +91- 8111014979
Email: canadaembassy.vsf@linuxmail.org
Best Regards,
Mr David Azrieli