+12562635956

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12562635956

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12562635956
Email: dhl.company01@yandex.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: dhl.company01@yandex.com
ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?

A power of attorney was forwarded to my office this morning by two gentle men , one of them is a Philippines national and he is EN GR .GILBERT M. USON by name while the other person is Mr Charles G. Ba come, by his name a Canadian national.

This gentle men claimed to be the representative of your company, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead. They brought an bank account to replace your bank account information, to claimed your ATM card united state dollars, Which is now lying Dormant and Unclaimed.Below is the new bank account they submitted to my office:

well west international bank Canada
ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66
SWIFT CODE. BOPPING

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer 1 days ago,You are therefore given 1hrs to confirm the truth in this information if you are still alive. Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong ATM card.

Contact Tell Call .+1 2562 635 956
Dr. Douglas Jarry
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12562635956

Post by NumberLover »

Email: delivery.company60@yandex.com

Reply-to: delivery.company60@yandex.com
Attention Dear Package Owner ,

I have registered your ATM Master CARD of $10.7 Million USD with DHL EXPRESS Courier Company with registration code of ( Shipment Code AWB 33xzs)please Contact with your delivery information such as,

Your Name:..........
Your Address:.......
Your Telephone Number:.....
Your Age:.........
Your Country:.........
Your occupation.....
Your Email.....

Name Of Director Dr.Richard Adams
E-mil:( delivery.company60@yandex.com )
Call Or text now; + 1 256 263 5956

I have paid for the security fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Delivery fee only. Please indicate the registration Code Number(awb-33xzs) to DHL when contacting the and ask them how much is their delivery fee,

Best Regards,

Dr.Richard Adams
Text Or call; + 1 256 263 5956
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12562635956

Post by NumberLover »

Reply-to: dhl.company01@yandex.com
Dear Customer,

I have registered your ATM CARD worth $30.5Million USD with DHL Company here in Benin Republic with Package Number: DHLB/xxx/100. Be advised to contact them with your delivery information such as, Your Full Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

Full name:
Address:
Private cell phone:
Office number;
Email;
Age.

Contact Mr. Terry Paul. DHL Manager
Contact Telephone: + 1 256 263 5956

So you can contact them immediately. I am in India to look after my health. Please indicate the registration Number and ask him how you will be receiving your atm card Remember to contact them with your full information to avoid delivery.

Kindness Regards,

David Alvarez