+2347089760611

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347089760611

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347089760611
Email: waiverofficng@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: iwpijna3006@gmail.com
Attention.Fund Beneficiary

Dear Sir

I am Dr. Evon Dippor, the new Audit/Account Director General with the Nigerian Budget and Fiscal Planning Commission (NBFPC).

I am using this great opportunity to inform you our honorable beneficiary that your long awaited fund Of $35,5m dollar has finally been approved and appropriated in our 2017 Budget for immediate RELEASE.

It has come to my notice that you have spent so much money for the release of your fund over the years yet nothing has come out of it.

I want to show you the only way that will enable you get your fund without any upfront charge or payment. It is the only thing that you will do and you will get the result which all the thousands of dollars you have spent have not given you.

All the past directors and officials you have been dealing with knows this but because of GREED, they will not tell you. They would rather prefer you sending money for one document, levy, fees or charge so that they will get something out of you every time.

By this I mean "Waiver option A4". This option allows you to apply and get all fees, charges, duties, levies and taxes that you are supposed to pay on your fund waived aside for you until you receive your fund in your nominated bank account. You can only pay any money when you have confirmed the transfer of your fund successfully inside your account with your bank.

If you are interested in getting your fund without any more upfront payment, kindly get back to me so that I can inform you on how you can apply and get your waiver issued to you.

Call or SMS me on telephone number +234-7089760611
Email:(waiverofficng@gmail.com)

Thanks as I wait for your immediate response...

NB: Please Sir/Ma,

if you have previously received this our payment notification, kindly ignore this message. But if not, your urgent response is highly needed so that we can attend to your file immediately
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.