+22961373610

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22961373610

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +22961373610 & +22968825122
Email: info.free@bk.ru
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: info.free@bk.ru
Money Gram Send Money Worldwide
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer office Benin Republic.
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.

Dear Costumer Email alert:

The Money Gram Money Transfer Service Benin Republic headquarters wishes to inform you that our Government has paid part of the fees needed for the final release of your funds of $2,500USD to you this month through our Money Gram Office here in Benin Republic to avoid you sending much money to African scam again.

And for your information the maximum amount you will be receiving started from tomorrow is $2,500 USD till your total funds of $2,500 USD is complete transferred to you and we have been strongly to send you the first payment of $2,500 USD today through our payment system here before we find out that your payment file need to renew from world Bank Central System. And we listed bellow for your first payment of $2,500 USD been sent in your name today morning but you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$209.00 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in Benin Republic.

Below your first payment details to pick up today,

Sender's Name:-------------Peter oba
MTCN : --------------5701 4540
Text Question:--------------- In God
Answer: --------------- We Trust
Amount: --------------- USD $2,500 (Available for pick up by receiver You)

Track it below:https://secure.moneygram.com/track

So if you want to track the money and confirm if the funds is transferred enter our websitehttp://www.moneygram/mgCOMWEB/staticMid.dometh ... mePagethen click tracking and enter the MTCN Number?(5701 4540) Enter sender's last Name:oba, and click tracking and it will show you that your funds is available for you to pick it up.

Final urgent in sending us the $209.00usd to enable us proceed on reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central SYSTEM. Send the fee directly with the name as outline below use it to send the money via Western Union to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central and commerce your daily payment immediately. we also repeat again, you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$209 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Benin Republic.

So if you would prefer to start receiving your payment first thing tomorrow in the morning hurry up and send the renew and reconfirmation of your payment file fees $209 usd with bellow information via money gram money transfer service.

Receiver's Name:...........CHIKE ERIC
City:............................ Cotonou
Amount:.......................$209.00
Question:..........................Honest
Answer:............................Trust
Sender's Name:..................??

Finally Notice: This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance programmable 2015 promo, so its risk free and we the MONEY Gram headquarters has agree to start sending you the payment immediately you meet up with our demand in this latter. But after 2days you did not reply stand the risk of cancel your payment and have it return back to Government

Yours respectfully,

Mrs.Ann George,
Director money gram Payments
Text me now at +22961373610 or +22968825122
Telephone numbers +22961373610 & +22968825122 are linked to a Facebook profile for Prince Justice - https://www.facebook.com/prince.ekeson.77?
Captain at Dragons FC at Inport and Export
Studied at UNIBEN
Lives in Saint-Louis, Senegal
From Aguleri
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22961373610

Post by NumberLover »

Email: info2016bankofamerica@gmail.com

Reply-to: info2016bankofamerica@gmail.com
Western Uni
Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer office Benin Republic.

The Money Gram Money Transfer Service Benin Republic headquarters wishes to inform you that our Government has paid part of the fees needed for the final release of your funds of $2,500USD to you this month through our Money Gram Office here in Benin Republic to avoid you sending much money to African scam again.

And for your information the maximum amount you will be receiving started from tomorrow is $2,500 USD till your total funds of $2,500 USD is complete transferred to you and we have been strongly to send you the first payment of $2,500 USD today through our payment system here before we find out that your payment file need to renew from world Bank Central System. And we listed bellow for your first payment of $2,500 USD been sent in your name today morning but you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$269.00 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in Benin Republic.

Sender's Name:-------------jame akor
MTCN : --------------570.454.0778

Track it below:https://secure.westernunion.com/track

Final urgent in sending us the $269.00usd to enable us proceed on reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central SYSTEM. Send the fee directly with the name as outline below use it to send the money via Western Union to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central and commerce your daily payment immediately. we also repeat again, you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$269 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Benin Republic.

So if you would prefer to start receiving your payment first thing tomorrow in the morning hurry up and send the renew and reconfirmation of your payment file fees $269 usd with bellow information via money gram money transfer service.

Receiver's Name:...........James akor
Amount:.......................$269.00

Finally Notice: This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance programmable 2015 promo, so its risk free and we the Western Union headquarters has agree to start sending you the payment immediately you meet up with our demand in this latter. But after 2days you did not reply stand the risk of cancel your payment and have it return back to Government

Yours respectfully,

Mr.james George,
Director Western Union Payments
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: colneljames2017@gmail.com

Reply-to: ubabank2018@gmail.com
ATTENTION:

Reply for this final notice,

Reply if you are still alive I sent you an email about your USD$4.80000000 but I did not hear from you and i am sending you thislatter my self to avoid any story, and today I receive mail from Mrs. Rose Morgan, and she said that you as the real owner of the money is dead, please are you dead or alive?, Then you are to reply soon before any illegal action will take place by releasing yourfund to Mrs. Rose Morgan,

As she started that you signed an agreement latter with her BEFORE YOUR DEATH .is this true?Well if this not true that you sign an agreement latter with her, then I want you to try your best to Contact us with the above Telphone Number and email address ASAP,as soon as you can to avoid this woman claiming your fund OK, because the federal Gov cancel department is about to cancel YOUR payment in your name, as the result of your delay because of the $199 for you Fund Origin Certificate and abandoning your funds and it is unclaimed.

And after I received the email from (Mrs. Rose Morgan) as child of God then I now pas instruction to my Secretary (Mrs. Shallot Martin) not to release your fund to any Mrs. Rose Morgan or anybody , she said okay that she will do as I have said, but she told me that she received the same mail from (Mrs. Rose Morgan) and I told her and Attorney not to release the fund to anybody that i must hear from you, She is even ready to pay the needed and have your fund so I want you to do your best to contact us soonest

HERE IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION.
Tell:(+229)61373610 ) Or (+229 68825122)
Email:( colneljames2017@gmail.com )

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon, but if you did not Respond i will take it that Mrs. Rose Morgan is Right and i will haveno other option than to Release your total sum of (USD$4.80000000) to her

Thanks for your co-operations

May almighty God Be With You And Your Love Ones In Jesus Name Amen.

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Luck
President, African Development Bank Group.$B!I(B
Email: colneljames2017@gmail.com
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: moneygram11102@gmail.com

Reply-to: moneygram11102@gmail.com
Money Gram Send Money Worldwide
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer office Benin Republic.

And for your information the maximum amount you will be receiving started from tomorrow is $2,500 USD till your total funds of $2,500 USD is complete transferred to you and we have been strongly to send you the first payment of $2,500 USD today through our payment system here before we find out that your payment file need to renew from world Bank Central System. And we listed bellow for your first payment of $2,500 USD been sent in your name today morning but you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$269.00 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System here in Benin Republic.

Sender's Name:-------------jame akor
MTCN : --------------570.454.07

Track it below:https://secure.moneygram.com/track

Final urgent in sending us the $269.00usd to enable us proceed on reconfirm your payment file from the world Bank central SYSTEM. Send the fee directly with the name as outline below use it to send the money via Money Gram to enable us pick it from our department here and reconfirm your payment file approval from the world Bank central and commerce your daily payment immediately. we also repeat again, you will not pickup the money unless you send the fee of US$269 require to renew and reconfirm your payment file to us through the World Bank Central System in Benin Republic.

So if you would prefer to start receiving your payment first thing tomorrow in the morning hurry up and send the renew and reconfirmation of your payment filefees $269 usd with bellow information via money gram money transfer service.

Receiver's Name:...........Andrew Okoh
Amount:.......................$269.00

Finally Notice: This payment you are receiving is coming directly from World Bank assistance programmable 2015 promo, so its risk free and we the Money Gram headquarters has agree to start sending you the payment immediately you meet up with our demand in this latter. But after 2days you did not reply stand the risk of cancel your payment and have it return back to Government

Yours respectfully,

Mr. James George.
Director Money Gram Payments