+919643607905

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+919643607905

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +447742816886 & +919643607905
Email: drchristopherowen25@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Romance Scam

Romance Scammeer - Dr. Christopher Owen - claims to be from UK and is going to India for a payment but never showed his real face in video chat. Uses phone numbers +447742816886 and india mobile# +91 9643607905 for WhatsApp.

Sample email sent.
Hello XXX,

Good evening from Manchester and how are you doing friend?
Anyways., Since this has turned a bit more friendly and interactive, I obviously felt the need of conveying a clear picture about my self and I hope you enjoy reading ??

Thanks a lot for sharing with me a little about yourself.

My real name is Christopher Owen. Whilst I am way more recognized as Dr. Chris. However, I was born and brought up in Frankfurt Germany.Meanwhile it's sad news let you know that my wife departed so early when I needed her the most. My wife died of difficulty in child delivering,- which is commonly known as (Obstetric Fistula) Nevertheless, life must go on but living in past pain is totally wrenching., I decided to work here in UK since 2012, over trying to experience a healthy revolution as I moved on with life. Now am living here in Manchester UK alone, at times when I'm home I feel lonely but my job keeps me busy. I work as a senior Medical-Oncologist at BEACH WOOD CANCER CARE/MERIDIAN CLINIC here in Manchester UK. I deal with overall medical treatment and diagnosis for cancer patients. Mainly, my duty is time demanding because I work closely with our patients to determine the best course of treatment for each. Whereas, In society I play a major role in advancing the causes to improve cancer treatments and thereby finding a cure for the deadly disease. I usually lead a cancer treatment seminar in London every first week of the month with other healthcare professionals who work together to provide a comprehensive results for cancer patients. I have over 27 years' experience in which from medical industry thus far, also a member of the Royal Institute of MEDICAL STATISTICS (MRS) And a Fellow of "Chartered Institute of healthcare groups).

Anyway, I think I have tried to give a reasonable details of mine, And would liken you to reciprocate, you can share whatever you feel like and I will always acknowledge your effort herein.I will stop here.

Hope to read from you.
Best regards,
Chris.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.