+22967029365

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22967029365

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967029365
Email: westernunionservic@qq.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Compliments of the day. This is an official notification from the western union, after due consideration of the rigorous/difficult process engaged by Banks/financial home and delivery agents/Courier companies in payment of your long awaited payment.The western union is an organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation,i wish to bring you with this good news as your long overdue payment, which was supposed to have been released to you, has now been endorsed by the western union as you have been mandated to re-confirm your personal details as stated below

I wish to notity you that we have already sent you $7,000.00 dollars, through western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of US4.8m,I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not picked up my calls, I decided to email you the MTCN,to enable you picked up this $7,000.00,and also helped us send another one today, as you know we will be sending you only $14,000.00 per day.

Please picked up this information and run to western union office,to picked up the $7,000.00, and call me back to send you another payment today, Email( westernunionservic@qq.com ) My direct phone line is +229-670-293-65,before that,you need to call me on this phone,to release one digital number,which you would use to confirmed your payment.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $7,000.00;
Country sending: Benin Republic
MTCN: ______#405-015-335
Sender's Name: ______
Text Question:_______
Answer:_______

Thanks
Hon. William Chris Don
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22967029365

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22967029365
Email: infowesternunionheadquarter@usa.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: infowesternunionheadquarter@usa.com
Attention:

You have $5,000 waiting for you at WESTERN UNION MASSES BONUS to pick it,out of your $2,500,000,00,victims emails lottery winner,but you have to pay the total sum of $49 to use it ACTIVATE your file form,before you can able to pick up the $5,000,anywhere you wish to pick it.Here is REFERENCE: MTCN#201-726-0048, but you will not pick it,until you pay the ACTIVATION your file form fees, which is $49.Contact now with the payment information REF NO,so that we can give you the rest information,such as sender's name,question and answer,that you would going to use to pick up the $5,000,now, send the $49 for ACTIVATION your file form now, and collect your $5,000 within 45 minutes, before the date EXPIRE.Email:( infowesternunionheadquarter@usa.com)

Note,the money transfer is ready to be picked up at an Agent location in your Receiver's area. Service, but is on hold now,because,you need to send $49,for ACTIVATION your file form fees,before you can able to picked up the $5,000,00, Please, to provide more information and complete the transfer upon receipt the charges,meanwhile,remembering also to forwarding your full details information as well.

PAYMENT DETAILS INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME: EKENESON OBALIMU
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY: COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: WHEN
ANSWER: NOW
SENDER'S NAME:
WESTERN UNION MTCN NO:

Best Regards

Mr James Butler
Tel+229-670-293-65
Email: infowesternunionheadquarter@usa.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Red Dragon

Re: +22967029365

Post by Red Dragon »

Reply-to: unitedbankafrica.ba1@gmail.com
Subject: Attention, Email Owner:
Attention, Email Owner:

You might be very verse with the swift credit card system through the (A.T.M) automated teller machine system that allows beneficiaries direct access to make withdrawal Of fund from any international banks in the World, the Federal Government under the Ministry of Finance with (FBI) has adopted this administrative measure owing to various Complains/Petitions received from beneficiaries owning to the delays in receiving their Contract/ Inheritance Fund as expected, sequel to the delay in your payment, it has come to our knowledge through USA International Clearing House that your payment which was scheduled through ATM Card has not been completed due to diplomatic misplacement and MICRO SMART CARD FAILURE and error from the issuing bank.

Please be informed that this is a real and not a bogus Card so be rest assured that the money will be cleared immediately a withdrawal is affected, I have made all the necessary arrangements to have your Card delivered to you at your nominated mailing address, I am so glad to officials update you that the Economic Finance Unit have already confirmed that these funds are fully free of any liens or encumbrances and are clean, clear and of non- criminal origin shall also be sent to you, based on this, the USA International Clearing House and Foreign Payment Bureau has mandated us to complete your transaction via online internet transfer using 960 MEGABYTE transfer circuit which will be conformable in your domestic bank account within 12hours,this will be perfected within two banking days through our Satellite corresponding bank that will recognize your domestic bank account number.

This ATM Card Contains Maximum of (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars Only) (US$10.5Million US Dollar) and you have a daily withdrawal limit of? On this note, we have set up an online account for you and have submitted your online account details to USA International Clearing House for crediting of the account,we therefore, implore your kindness to acknowledge this email and stop any form of communications with any person(s) or bank(s) demanding or asking you to pay any fee before your PIN would be sent to you until we finalize our service and you make transfer to your account by yourself, For your information, We are not if you still willing to receive the ATM Card or through the online Bank to Bank Transfer to ensure that Card is to be delivered to you wherever you are anywhere in the world, However, before I proceed, I would like you to re-confirm your details.

It is also pertinent to let you know that your total sum due for transfer is (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States of America Dollars) ($10,500,000.00). Please reconfirm your personal information for verification before we can release your account information and direct you how to proceed with our online service ,Your online account is already active but we will confirm your information first to make sure it corresponds with the information we have in our gazette system to avoid misappropriate of funds, Information needed for the verification exercise are: Your Full Name and address, your phone number, Date of Birth and scan copy of your identification, your next of Kin, your bank name, bank address, account no, routing no, swift code.

Thanks for Your Co-Operation.
Best Regards,
Mr. Terry Kimberly.
Director,Reliable United Bank
Tel+229-670-293-65
Email- unitedbankforafrica@seznam.cz
Email- unitedbankafrica.ba1@gmail.com