+13052578624

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13052578624

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13052578624
Email: officialssbr@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: officialssbr@gmail.com
From The Office Of The U.S/Africa Department of Homeland Security.

We have received your email response in good faith, noted and understood. Note that HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT can never be involved in a scam as i am representing American Government and Africa Unity here which you will attest to, So be informed that we have concluded on your payment with the Office of The Presidency and the U.S Treasury knowing that you never sent Mrs. Janet to claim your compensation fund which they have approved in your favor.

All correspondence should be directed to this office as the sole committee commissioned by USA/AFRICA government for the payment of your fund with the USA Treasury to abolish poverty. As we are strongly behind you. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in the globe and mostly in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations. I have to be sincere with you because it pains me so much seeing my fellow human been cheated and deprived from their entitlement.

Again be inform that this is not scam and i will never involve my self in any thing that will tarnish my image and my long term service with the U.S Government and Africa , and as a U.S. citizen it is my duty to protect your interest which you will attest to. You see that is why most of you fall prey because when somebody tells you the simple truth you will not believe but when somebody tells you lie you will believe. It is very unfortunate that you dislike truth as it is very fortunate like you prefare lies to truth, but all the same the truth must be told and it is as simple as working with our instructions to enable you receive your funds, So be rest assured that you must receive your ATM CARD worth $8.2musd and my believe in God that if I help my fellow human God will reward me richly. So i suggest that you should follow my instruction to the later if really you want to receive your funds like other Beneficiaries did.

You are to Reconfirm the below information to avoid making payment to the wrong beneficiary and this will enable us facilitate the release of your compensation fund with out any delay.

Full Name:......
Sex:........................
Direct Phone:...................
International Passport or Driving License ...............
Forward to this email(officialssbr@gmail.com)

Note Preparation is being put in place for a successful payment of your fund within the week as soon as we receive your readiness and your expected to send the fee before we will proceed with the delivery. Your success is my Joy and it is our duty to protect your Interest. This money is a compensation payment which is meant to support you and your family. There is no cause for alarm as you are in the right place, my office can not be involve in any thing that will jeopardize the image of this great nation United State of America.

Do acknowledge the receipt of this email and if there is any question, please feel free to ask me. Call me on my direct line. Mobile Contact: +1(305) 257-8624. immediately you receive this email for further directives.

We write to inform you that your compensation fund has been finally approved today and ready for delivery for a successful completion of your transaction as you may know that we have stipulated time frame to complete this payment program and to submit our report to the authorities that approves this payment exercise.

To this effect; your ATM card has been duly processed and ready for dispatch as we have just received the final approval from the office of the Presidency in your favor.

Having done all the necessary procedures to bring your delivery to this stage, you have been given two delivery options as follows :

1). Express Delivery ( 2-3 days delivery): cost $110.
2). Normal Delivery (4-6 days delivery): cost $95.

Send western union or money gram,

Receiver Name:..... Martin Udo
City ,Address: .........15 Stanley St apartment Express Road Cotonou
Zip Code:....229
Amount:.....
Mtcn
Senders name and address

Email(officialssbr@gmail.com)

Your ATM card will be deliver to you base on your choice of delivery as listed above and your to choose one among the options.

Therefore, you are advice to use this information to sent the delivery fee through Money gram OR Western union outlet and get back to us as urgent as possible immediately you have send the fee today and the tracking number will be given to you as well.

Receiver Name:..... Martin Udo
City ,Address: .........15 Stanley St apartment Express Road Cotonou
Zip Code:....229
Amount:.....
Mtcn
Senders name and address

Note that your new access pin will be delivered to you via the telephone upon the receipt of your ATM CARD for security reasons. and do acknowledge the receipt of this email and if there is any question, please feel free to ask me.

I look forward for your anticipated response.

Your Success is my Job.

Secretary John F. Kelly
John F. Kelly
Secretary of Homeland Security
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.