+12165033115

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12165033115

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12165033115
Email: mkbbjvin@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Greetings to you,

Thank you for finding time to get back to me as I requested. My name is Mr. Marvin Joe Kobby and this is my telephone number: +1-216-503-3115. You are free to call me anytime and I will always answer once I am in a comfortable place to talk. I want to ask for your assistance in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country Mrs. Angelica Labrado Mae. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Operation Manager of our bank here in the United States of America and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mrs. Angelica Labrado Mae lived and worked here in Columbus Ohio, United States of America as a mid-wife and also a real estate business woman and she deposited in our bank the sum of one million, five hundred thousand US Dollars (US$1,500,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years On September 2009. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for over Six (6) years. We have tried to reach her and could not. Her telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to her kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to her residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about her whereabouts since she did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time she made the deposit with us. I later discovered with shock that she died of Cardiac Arrest sometime in October 2011 while on vacation in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Nevada and confirmed she was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and soft speaking midwife like her to have left this world so soon. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and also visited Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila, Philippines, no information of her was found. I have checked our records, there is no information of her relating to her address in Philippines and she did not put nominee at the time she made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of her relatives. For security reasons I sent you the text message through the mobile line I bought when I visited your country. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of Mrs. Angelica Labrado Mae to claim this deposit from our bank since it is believed she was from your country according to his nationality. I know there are a lot of Filipino here in the United States, but it is only someone from outside United States of America can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew her or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with her or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Operation Manager of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit she made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department\\'s account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Thank you.

Your sincerely,

Mr. Marvin Joe Kobby.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.