+22996886775

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+22996886775

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22996886775
Email: orabk33@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: orabk33@yahoo.com
Attn;

Before i commence i will like to explain myself to you, my name is Mr Jeff Douglas Williams, the new director officer of Orabank Benin Republic West Africa, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that i was now the director over a month now, so i went through the scheme of work of this honorable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $10.500.000.00) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars was here for four months ago.

So it amazed me so much and then i went to the office of IMF Benin and reported this to them to know what is their view and they told me that bank former director was the one that caused all this he collected money from people and then refuse to wire their funds to them, so my dear the lord i serve will not allow such to happen here in my seat, so i hereby declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately without wasting time, i do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me.

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired through this bank immediately we have your information in the system but please reconfirm if there is any change.

Account number:
Account holder:
Holder's address:
Swift code:
Account type:
Routing number
Date of deposit:
Holder's date of birth:
State:
Zip code:
Nationality:
Next of kin:
Source of fund:
Currency:
Account balance:
Telephone number:
Copy of id:

Once you forward this to this bank i assure you that you are to receive your fund within 72 hrs , if you are able to call me, call this line +229 9688 6775 and forward all information to email orabk33@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain blessed,

Sincerely,

Jeff D. Williams,
Director Ora bank benin republic
Phone +229 9688 6775
E-mail orabk33@yahoo.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.