+22999729843

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
nightmare

+22999729843

Post by nightmare »

THE TOTAL OF YOUR FUND ARE GOING TO BE TRANSFER TO YOU IS $ $1.5MILLION

Mr.Oscar Chris <"www."@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
11:01 AM (24 minutes ago)

to

Attn; beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF YOUR FUND ARE GOING TO BE TRANSFER TO YOU IS $ $1.5MILLION

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your $1,500,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make the total payment, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay what ever you have as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union or Money Gram to send whatever you have for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Mariel Enagnon Sovi
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOUR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: YOU CAN PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full ________________
Your address____________________
Your country________________________
Your Telephone____________________
Your I D_____________________

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 99 72 98 43 Mr.Oscar Chris. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address:(mgrammoneytransf@gmail.com)

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of ANY AMOUNT and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING.
Received: from mzkstore606.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg606p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.211.131]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP; Sun, 28 May 2017 03:01:54 +0900 (JST)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 03:01:54 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.Oscar Chris" <mgrammoneytransf@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1959888117.20005584.1495908114144.JavaMail.root@rapid.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: THE TOTAL OF YOUR FUND ARE GOING TO BE TRANSFER TO YOU IS $ $1.5MILLION
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [185.182.81.15]

IP: 185.182.81.15
Decimal: 3115733263
Hostname: 185.182.81.15
ASN: 21159
ISP: NovoServe GmbH
Organization: NovoServe GmbH
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist: Blacklist Check
Geolocation Information

Continent: Europe
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +22999729843

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +22999729843
Email: westernunionoffbeninrep@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: westernunionoffbeninrep@gmail.com
Attn; beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TRANSFER TO YOU IS 1.5MILLION

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your 1,500,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make the total payment, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay what ever you have as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first 5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union or Money Gram to send whatever you have for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Tony Uwe
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOUR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: YOU CAN PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full ________________
Your address____________________
Your country________________________
Your Telephone____________________
Your I D_____________________

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 9972 9843 Mr.Oscar Chris. For your payment, I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of 5,000.00 usd for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of ANY AMOUNT and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME THE MTCN NUMBER OR CALL ME OK I AM WAITING.

Mr.Oscar Chris.
Head Office Operations Manager.
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 9972 9843
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.