+2347026011528

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2347026011528

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2347026011528
Email: peteramangbo71@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: peteramangbo71@gmail.com
From The Desk Of Mr.Peter Amangbo.
Group Managing Director Zenith Bank Plc
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street,Victoria Island Lagos-Nigeria.
E-mail: zenith-bank@zenithbank.com
Tel:+234-7026011528

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Peter Amangbo, I work with Zenith Bank Plc as Group Managing Director. I have a Business proposal of $10.5,000,000,00 for you. The fund belongs to a deceased customer of my bank (Mr. Henry Firmansyah), that died in the Boko Haram Bomb blast with his next of kin leaving nobody to claim his inheritance.

For many years now his bank account has remained dormant; and if we don't claim this fund urgently within 4 weeks time the government will claim the fund according to the banking laws of NIGERIA. As a matter of urgency, I want to present you to my bank as the beneficiary / next of kin so that the inheritance sum will be legally paid to you.

At the end of the transaction you shall have 50% of the total fund and i shall also take 50%. I believe in equality that is why I want us to share the money 50/50 and One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer.

I want to assure you that this is a 101% risk free transaction. Since I am the accounts manager of the late bank customer I will provide you with all the necessary information, documents and proof to legally back up the claim. If you agree to do this business with me, please contact me as soon as possible, All correspondence must be by my Private mail address (peteramangbo71@gmail.com)

I anticipate your urgent response to enable us proceed further.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Peter Amangbo.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.