+2348114047988

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348114047988

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +2347011653113 & +2348114047988
Email: info@boafrance.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: boa.france33@yahoo.com
BANK OF AFRICA NIGERIA OFFICE: BOA HOUSE. P.O.BOX 1120 MARINA, LAGOS. NIGERIA Email: info@boafrance.com Phone: +234 701-165-3113 Fax: 234 8114047988 Good day My name is Dandy Okeke, the director of Cash processing and International remittance dept, Bank of Africa, (BOA) Africa?s InterContinental bank. Because of the financial corruption going on in most of the African States where some beneficiaries are asked to pay some fees before receiving the funds owed to them. Africa union members held a meeting in Nigeria and resolved to pay all the beneficiaries in cash through the means of a diplomatic courier service. We received your file from the International monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiary. Take note: Five thousand United States dollars (US$5,000.00) has been mapped out for all expense in taxes and other documents that matter. Therefore, I want you to bear in mind that your total funds will no longer be Seven million, Five hundred thousand United States dollars (US$7, 500, 000.00) but Seven million Four hundred and ninety five thousand dollars only (US$7, 495, 000.00) If anybody tells you that this payment will be made via bank draft, telegraphic money transfer, etc, ignore it because due to these double standards, no international bank honor our remittance instructions any more, that is why we settled to pay in cash via courier. We also received a security report that you patronize fraudsters who promised to have this funds sent to you via other means, be reminded that these people do not represent us. However, as the senior banker, handling this cash payment now, I advise you to quit making payments to these miscreants, if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your funds in three working day period. Your funds will now be packaged in a consignment box and taken to the diplomatic courier service office for immediate shipment. However, do forward your current residential address and daytime phone number to our email address (dandyokeke44@gmail.com) All the documents will be sent to you if am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters. Waiting, to hear from you urgently. Yours sincerely, Mr. Dandy Okeke Director: Cash processing and International remittance dept. Bank of Africa (B.O.A)
From the WhoIs for boafrance.com:
Creation Date: 2009-02-24T20:47:35.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-24T20:47:35.0Z

Registrant Name: Bank Of Africa
Registrant Organization: Bank Of Africa
Registrant Street: 12 rue de la Paix
Registrant City: Paris
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 75002
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: +33.142961140
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: 7s5chuj2xs8ihcolnq7w@q.o-w-o.info
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.